This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! (completed)

Alternative: This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy, Kondo koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Genres: Romance, shoujo, isekai, fantasy.

Status: Completed (26 chapters)

Summary: "Wait for me, Louisa." Those were the words that the hero, Graham, said to me before he set off to defeat the demon king. Graham who is both my childhood friend and lover. But, I have no intentions of waiting. In fact, I have the memories of my past three lives, and in all past three lives, I have been the hero's childhood friend and lover. However, all past three heroes always found other women and never came back to me! That's why I will no longer waste my time waiting for the hero to come back, this time I will definitely be happy!

 However, all past three heroes always found other women and never came back to me! That's why I will no longer waste my time waiting for the hero to come back, this time I will definitely be happy!

Lets switch from hero reincarnating to hero's lover reincarnating. Though it has nothing to do with demon clan or killing the demon king cuz they are killed without problem anyway. The real problem is the hero NTRing the female lead in her first three lives. It is really painful when you think about reincarnating three times and getting ditched three times and she always seems to reincarnate as the hero's childhood love. I really feel sorry for her(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

But ye read the title, this time she will be definitely happy, everything is gonna change. This series was soo sweet after a few chapters passed, but I'm afraid something bad is gonna happen in the story further after I read all the chapters (ಠ_ಠ). Only updates will tell me how this story is gonna turn out.