The Wolf Lord's Lady

If you want more effects on your emotions when you are reading this, then I suggest please don't read the summary at all QwQ. I didn't read the summary so I became super merged with this story in particular.

Alternative: Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama; Ookami Ryoushu no Ojousama; Princess of the Wolf Lord; 狼領主のお嬢様; 狼领主的大小姐

Genres: drama, romance, tragedy

Status: Ongoing (3 chapters)

Summary:The previous lords have committed as many atrocities as possible to fill their bellies. I, the only daughter of that house, had discovered that my servant and lover was a spy.

And as the people wanted, my life ended with my execution.

However, with the memory of getting beheaded intact, I began a new life. I was planning to shoulder the sins of my past life and become a nun, but by some trick of fate, I came to work as a maid for the current lord.
Under my former lover, whose name, age and even hair colour were all lies.

Title check, genres hmmm *deteccs tragedy*. Well, I get it that sometimes tragic stories are the best and leave an impression behind. But AAAAA this is just too much. Even though it hurts too much from reading, I love this too much! Just who was cutting onions around me when I was reading. Chapter 1 is enough to make anyone cry TwT

This manga made me go crazy by the time I completed all the three chapters. First someone was cutting onions when I read the first chapter, and in between it was really cute (ΘεΘ;) (flashback) and back to normal. I don't know what normal in this series means. But IT IS REALLY AND GOOD I GIVE 100000% GUARANTEE (except for those who isnt really fond of tragedy). 

SPOILERS AHEAD:

I don't know why she is blaming herself calling her second life with memories as her punishment. Blaming herself its the retribution for what her family has done to the people. I don't know why she got reborn with memories intact, but I am sure she is not in fault of. Ara ara I just wanna say to her its not her fault ಥ⌣ಥ That betrayal (I'm not sure if its the right word here or not, but atleast according to the female mc it is) even made me sad. I don't read summary so I was literally too shocked.