Kokuou Heika no Daimeiwaku na Kyuukon

Another comedy isekai, where the main focus isn't actually isekai, instead a rom-com.

Alternative: The king's very troublesome marriage proposal

Status: Ongoing (3 chapters)

Genres: shoujo, romance, isekai, fantasy, comedy

Summary: A normal girl from Japan gets isekai'd into a country with no army. Its because the King there is said to possess special magical powers that can bring any country to his feet. The King falls in love with the female mc and continues to propose to her, even though she denies it. 

Ahahaha

Ahahaha. The female mc works as a maid in the palace's kitchen. The story is all about the king's obsession with her. Constant proposals and rejections. *^ * The male lead is quite the cute type when it comes to female lead.

*Spoilers ahead*:

Lets see why the female mc refuses. Of course it would have been sooo easy if she were to just accept, right? >.< Looks like the King's powers can be passed to the future generation only if the mother of that child belongs to nobility. Since the King is the only man with such power, to maintain the state, the commander dood talks to the female mc personally not to accept His Majesty's proposal (._.). Even though she refuses the King's proposal, he is sooooo obssessed with marrying her (/◕ヮ◕)/.

Meanwhile she finds someone who can help her. The one who researches a lot about other worlds and stuff. Will her hope last?

(Also for those who have read, its funny how 100 yen knife is considered precious there lmao)