Chapter 1

Sorry if is boring but it my first book and hopefully you like it  your welcome to leave a comment how to make it better but no mean comment.

Dalia POV

My dad was taking me home from the ice cream shop when we hear that my mom was screaming and the front door was open. When my dad hear that he went inside running but before he left he told me to stay in the car. My heart broke when a heard that they where fighting and seconds later a heard a loud sound that I got scare and run to the house and see that my parents where on the floor sleeping and that a men look straight in the eyes then left running. The sad thing was that they were laying. down there without moving I got sad because they didn't let me see my little sister that my mommy was having and what broke my heart was that i was alone in this world. Minutes later the police came and took my mom and dad bodies and a lady came and ask me questions about what happened and told me they where taking me to a house where they was only girls and some ladies that where taking care of girls like me that didn't had a mom or dad.

One hour later

I got to the the house they where taking me (orphanage) .When a got there it was lunch time so they told me to but my things down and go eat something and that later they where going to take me where a was going to stay and introduce myself to everybody. I was sad with what had happened that a wasn't hungry so I told them a wasn't hungry. They told me it was okay so they took me to a bedroom where a was going to stay .When they left I when straight to my bed and started crying that I think was crying for hour that I feel asleep because I felt something taping me. When a open my eyes a saw a girl with curly hair and brown eye that was wearing a pink dress and black flats. "Hey my name is Aileen and are you new here "she said. "Hello my name is Dalia Abigail Hernandez and yes I'm new here "I said to Aileen "You have beautiful name "Aileen said "Thanks you too "I respond "Why are you here Dalia "she said "My parent just when to sleep and don't wake up because someone hurt them with a gun and I don't have nobody "I said with tearing eye "I'm sorry hopefully the rest in peace "she said with a worry face "is okay don't worry but why are you here "I ask "Because my parents don't want me and I been here for three year and nobody ones to adopt me cause I don't look beautiful "she said with a sad voice. I was going to answer when a lady came and call me to go with her but before a left a told Aileen bye and left. When a got to a door that said Mrs. Woods a knock and a sweet voice said come in darling, when a got in she said that she was waiting for me and that she just wanted to show me around and introduce me to everybody. I was nervous when she was taking me to the living room to introduce me.