Chapter 3

Dalia POV

When we where in the living room everybody was waiting even Aileen. Mrs. Woods introduced me. She told me to say something to them so they could get to know me and so I could make friends. So I did what a was told to do "Hi my name is Dalia Hernandez and I'm 3 years old and I like to dance and sing" I said nervous. When I finish talking Mrs. Woods told us get ready to have dinner. So I found out that Aileen and me where sharing bed and we where sharing everything. When Aileen was getting ready to shower I ask her to show me where to go and if she could help me shower cause I didn't now because my mommy would shower my and a was little for showering myself. Aileen happily said yes so we shower together like sisters and she help me dress and get ready to go down for dinner. When we finish eating we when and change to are sleeping wear. Before I was getting sleepy Aileen was telling me that see was going to take care of me like a sister and that she sees me as her sister and that when ever a needed something to ask her and that no matter if we get adopted we were going to stay in touch and try to get adopted by the same person to become sisters legally but to me I was happy for what Aileen told me because she was going to be like the sister a lost and then I started crying. When Aileen saw me she ask me what happened and I told her and she started singing to me to sleep so before a fell asleep I heard "Good night lil sister and sweet dreams" so before completely falling asleep a said "Good Night sis "then I fell asleep .

3 am.

I woke up screaming because my parents memories of yesterday came and I started crying. Then I heard Aileen ask with her sleepy voice "what happened, are you okay ,are you feeling bad or did you had I nightmare " then I saw her sit up and but me in her lap and sing to me and tell me in my ear sweet things to calm me down then when I was calm down she asked me what had happened so I did and told her that a had I nightmare of my parents. Then she hugged me and gave me a kiss before she sing me a song and I fell asleep. Kept dreaming of 5 guys taking care of me but also I dream of a guy with curly hair and a women with wavy hair and me and Aileen holding hands but also the women was holding a baby girl and I didn't understand it so I didn't pay attention.