Chapter 7

Harry POV

             Two days later

Today was Dalia birthday. I have forgotten about it but good thing I put I reminder. I'm planning to try and get her a surprise party and a big present. To start the day I shower and got dressed for the day. After that I when and made breakfast for Dalia. Once I was done I took her breakfast to bed but before before that I woke the guys so we could sing to her. When we finished singing  a pull Louis and Niall with out nobody noticing it.

"Okay can I trust y'all to help me prepare Dalia surprise party ."I told both of them.

They both answer joyful with a yes. So I when back to the room and told the guys to get out of Dalia room so I could shower and dress Dalia to take her out to a father daughter day. So I shower Dalia and put her some black shorts and a pink shirt and some Sperry's. Once we where out I took her to the mall. I took her to Claire's and told her to get something she liked. When we left I took her to Disney's Character  Premier ,Old Navy, Aeropostale, The Children Place, American Eagle, Nordstrom, Forever 21,jcpenney,Macys.When we when  to Justice lots of girls came and ask for photos and autograph there things. When I finished I couldn't fine Dalia nowhere and I was freaking out. Suddenly she came with a women and started explaining to me what happened. Suddenly the lady that was with Dalia said "My name is Caroline Lee and I'm was 25 years" .Then everything was fixed so we left . At the end we grabbed a ice cream and headed to the house but before that I texted Louis if he was ready because we where heading home.

         30 minutes later

We got home. I didn't see no cars so I didn't know how they did it to hide them. We pull up and I when and open Dalia door but I left everything we purchased in the car, we headed to the front door and open the door and turned the knob to open the door when the door was open everything was dark you could hardly see something. Two minutes later when i put Dalia down everybody came out screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALIA". At first see got scared but after a few seconds see started smiling and having fun. Once everything was done Dalia started opening her presents. While she open her presents I when to bring everything we got at the mall. But adding to that I got the small pink box that had my daughter ring I got her for her birthday and it also says happy birthday my little princess.

                Dalia POV

A when to sleep a little nervous that tomorrow was going to be my birthdayNext day I was woken up by the guys singing the Happy Birthday's with breakfast in bed. Liam & Zayn were asking me what I wanted to do in my birthday. Then Niall and Louis and my daddy came in to the room. Harry told me to finish my breakfast cuz we where going out. Harry helped me shower and get dress. When we were in the mall I got lots of things. When we when to Justice I got lost cause I had to go to the restroom and harry was busy to take me so I ask a lady to take me who was so nice to me and took me and waited to take me back. When I got back harry was there freaking out cause he didn't find me. When he saw me he started screaming to the kind lady that her only mistake was to help me go to the restroom .I then told Harry what happened and why I got away then Harry asked her for her name." My name is Caroline Lee and I'm was 25 years old" she said. When they where done fixing everything we when to eat a ice cream.

              30 minutes later

We got home and Harry came to my door and carried me to the house when Harry opened the house door people started screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALIA". When they screamed I got a little scared at first but then it when away. So is started smiling and started having fun when I started getting bored and we did everything that was planned I started opening presents. When I finished opening my presents i noticed everything we got in the mall were in the corner. But suddenly  Harry gives me a pink box and when I see what inside was a beautiful ring. Also it said Happy birthday my little princess.

------------------------------------

Author Note

Sorry cause I stopped writing but I been busy with school and other things.

Also I was so recommended you to read one of my followers book.

They book name is
Are cursed situation by Emmaonedirectionfan

Thanks for reading it and soon I will write another book