Chapter 5

Dalia POV

I woke up  in the morning and Aileen started helping me get ready for breakfast. She put me a black  and pink dress and black sandals. She was wearing a black and purple dress with black flats. She braid her hair and to mine she brushed my hair and put both of us a ribbon to match are dresses. Then we when down to eat breakfast. When suddenly Mrs. Woods came and call everybody that had 3-9 years old to go to the living room .When Aileen heard that she took hold of my hand and took me to the living room. When we enter the living room there was two guys and one of them keep staring at me. When suddenly Mrs. Woods ask them to choose and when she finished saying that he pointed at me. When he did Mrs. Woods took me and the guys to her office and she left us alone to talk.

."Hey sweetie my name is Harry and this is Zayn what your name darling " he said little soft . then I answer him smiling "Hi my name is Dalia Abigail and you look nice person and especially you friend because he is funny " I said so sweet. "Well do you want me to take you with us so we could be a family "he said a little nervous "yes I would like to go with you but can we take my friend too "I said happy." Maybe another time but now only you buy you will be able to talk to her" he told me. Then he told me to get my things and that he would take care of the paper. I when to my room and took everything with the help of some lady then I felt my picture of me and my grandma but I fold it and it only show me and I put it under Aileen pillow and I left the room. When I saw Aileen a was running to her. I come and I hug her tight and told her to not forget me and to take care  and  before I left I hugged her and told her "Bye my sister ,my Aileen  I love you and take care". When we left the put me in the car seat and we left somewhere.

45 minutes later

We got to some house and it was big and beautiful. Before Harry got me out the car he when to the back and was holding a present bag and he open the door and he carried me to the house.

Harry POV

I took my little girl to the car and was going to give her the present I got her but I thought to my self "I give it to her later". Then I started the car. As we where on are way to the house I see that my girl was just watching out the window what we where passing.

45 minutes later

We got home and instead of opening the door for her I go and get her present after that I go and open her door then give her the  present and then a carry her to go inside. Ones we go inside there was a big sign that said Welcome Home and Welcome to this family .When I turn to face Dalia a see that see was happy and surprise. Then everybody came and hugged her and started to make her feel like home. Ones they where finish greeting her I ask everybody what they wanted to do before lunch time. Niall and Liam wanted to go mall ,Louis and Zayn wanted to go skating  then lastly Dalia wanted to go to the park. It was a hard thing to choose so I just said we go to the mall and then we can go get a ice cream to eat at the park. Ones we eat lunch we can go to skate. I ask everybody if they where okay with that .They all agreed at the same time. Everybody when to go get ready so I took my princess to change and I dress her wearing black shorts with a Mickey Mouse shirt and some black converse. Then for me I wear some sweat pants and I white t-shirt and my vans. When we when down stairs and everybody was ready to leave.