Chapter 4

Hopefully you like this chapter  ❤

Harry POV

I woke up this morning thinking about what little girl could be mine today! I was soo nervous but exited I just wanted to be over there already. Then I got out of bed and when to make breakfast for the guys. When the smell of  coffee, pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash brown and sausage got to my noise it was the most delicious smell. Then minutes later Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis where in the kitchen ready to eat before I put the food in the table so they could serve themselves I put some in my plate knowing Niall he can eat everything. When I was done I washed the dishes and got ready to go to the orphanage and before getting in the shower I tell Zayn to get ready to leave. When I left I got my stuff and when to the shower.

20 minutes later

I got out the shower and got dress with some black skinny jeans with a white shirt and black and white vans. I when to the living room and saw Zayn ready to leave and see Zayn wearing black skinny jeans with grey t-shirt and grey vans .

15 minutes

We were on are way to the orphanage we pass by a toy store and a store for girls so we stop and buy something for my little girl. I decided to but her a baby doll and some chocolates and some hair bows. We got a gift bag that was all pink so it was easy seen.

30 minutes

I leave it in the car and when we got out the car I felt nervous. Then when we were inside we when to Mrs. Woods office and we start talking about me wanting to adopt a girl from age 3-9 year old so she takes us to a living room and told us to wait a minutes. When she came back she had some girls in line. When suddenly a see a little girl with light brown and little waive hair and blue eyes  and she look age 3-4 years old. When she told me to choice. Without thinking a choice her and Mrs. Woods bring her to me and took us to her office and I talk to her. "Hey sweetie my name is Harry and this is Zayn what your name darling "I said it a little soft because a was nervous a would scare her. She then answer me smiling "Hi my name is Dalia Abigail and you look nice person and especially you friend because he is funny " she said so sweet. "Well do you want me to take you with us so we could be a family" I said a little scared but what she said surprise me and Zayn "yes I would like to go with you but can we take my friend too "she said happy. " Maybe another day but right now only you but u can still talk to her" I said sweetly. When she left and get her stuff I talked with Mrs. Woods and I was ready to take her with me. When suddenly a girl comes to me and tell me "hi my name is Aileen and I just want to tell you to take care of my little  Dalia and can you promise me something "said the girl with blond curl hair "yes what promise do you want me to do "I said "take care of her and bring her to visit me plz at less ever one or two months plz "she said with sad face "okay Aileen I will "then suddenly Dalia comes tell bye to Aileen and something that surprised me was that they where calling each other sisters. But I acted like I didn't hear.

Aileen POV

When I woke up a helped Dalia get ready for breakfast. When she was ready I got my self matching with her. Then I brushed her hair and put a ribbon that match with her dress .Then for me a did a braid and wear a ribbon that match my dress. When we finished eating everybody was taken to play or do something. When suddenly Mrs. Woods comes and call everybody that had 3-9 year so I when and took Dalia with me. I knew what it meant to be called that someone wanted to adopt. When we where entering the living room I saw two guys and one of them was looking at Dalia. When Mrs. Woods told one of the guys to choice he just pointed to Dalia and suddenly she was taken to him so they could know each other. When they came out she when to get her stuff. Then I went to them to talk to him "hi my name is Aileen and I just want to tell you to take care of my little  Dalia and can you promise me something "I said "yes what promise do you want me to do "he said "take care of her and bring her to visit me plz at less ever one or two months plz "I said with sad face "okay Aileen I will "he said then suddenly Dalia comes and I hug her tight and told her to not forget me and to take care and to listen to them and then before I could cry I hugged her and told her "Bye my little sister ,my little Dalia I love you and take care" then I left running without looking  back. When I got to my room I started crying and fell asleep.