Chapter 2

I'm sorry that my chapters are short but later on they will be longer and comment for ideas that come up. 

Harry POV

I was in the tour bus with Niall. I was bored so I went to check my Twitter when suddenly a see Justin hugging Selena with a little bump when a saw it made me think of me becoming a dad. My thought where interrupted by Liam and Niall. They asked me what a was thinking about . I told them that I was thinking of becoming a dad some way .When they heard me they started laughing of me .When I ask if I said something wrong they said that if I could repeat it because they heard wrong. When I repeated myself they look at me weird. I ask what I did wrong and they answer my with "how in the world would you become a dad if your not mature to become a dad" said both of them . So I made a bet with them two that in six months a was going to prove them that I'm mature to become a dad. They left when Zayn came and I ask him how a could show Liam and Niall wrong .He told me to adopt a kid that's orphanage when we tour in California because there's a good one name God's Kids Orphanage .

2 weeks later

When we got to California for are tour I ask Zayn to go with me to the orphanage and see if I could adopt  a little girl so it could be my little princess or she could be daddy little girl. But Niall and Zayn had to do something today so Zayn told me we could go tomorrow and see if I could. All day a been thinking about becoming a dad so suddenly I felt like going shopping for my little girl so I could be ready by having everything and what better way than buying her everything she would need so I could show them that I'm ready when she comes home with me. Even do I'm  nervous to become a dad I can't wait.