Chapter 17

-Chapter 17-

Recap:

My Kylee

The one I just found after all this time

Shes dead

Brians POV

Its been three days since Kylee's death. Nobody has been the same. Excpecially Chris after we told him...

**Flashback**

I watched in silence as Christina, Kylee's mom was sobbing, clutching to her husbands chest. My mom was on the other side of her, rubbing her arm in a comforting way. I turned my head to see my dad sitting alone on a single, cushioned chair. His eyes were glazy too but herefused for them to fall. Willing to be strong in front of witnesses. Though I knew he felt the same way everyone else does but of course, being the Alpha comes before everything, Even emotions. I looked to Chris. His face was filled with pain like someone had just punched him in the gut. Or worse, kicked him where the sun dont shine. His eyes locked with mine and I jerked my head towards the stairs for him to follow me. So I got up, excused myself from the mourning parents, and walked upstairs to Chris' room. I sat in his desk chair quietly waiting for him to come up. When he did, his face had changed to confusion.

"What?"

"Why do you want to talk to me?" I almost rolled my eyes but I didnt.

"To share some.... information?" I told him slowly. His eyes grew wide and he quickly strode over to his bed and sat on the edge.

"Ok, so what do you know?"

"Everything" His eyebrows scrunched up in more confusion and I sighed. Might as well start from the beginning.. Or just get to the main points? Yeah thats more reasonable.

"Do you believe in vampires?"

"Yeah along with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Oh and dont forget my best friend, the Tooth Fairy." Chris rolled his eyes.

I growled.

"Im not asking for your sarcasm." I knew my eyes were glowing again. Relecting light like my true cat. Chris' eyes widened in fear.

"Wha-? How? Huh?!" His body was shoved against the headboard of his bed. For a 18 year old teenager, he shows way to much emotion. I closed my eyes to stop them from glowing and took a deep breath.

"I need you to listen. But you cant tell anybody what Im about to tell you. Understand?" After a weak nod, I went on.

"Well the person that kidnapped your sister, yeah she was a vampire...." I heard a sharp intake of air from Chris.

"If you know, and its such a secret... Are you a vampire too!?!"

"SSHHHH!"

"Oh sorry..." I shook my head slowly looking away.

"No. Im a shapeshifter. I can turn into a black panther..." I watched Chris carefully. He just laughed.

"Yeah right!"

Without saying anything, I got up from the chair and made some room.

"What are you...?" I shifted on the spot and turned my head to watch him with my jade, green eyes.

Chris' body was slouched over on his bed, unconscience. I shifted back and grabbed a pair of shorts from Chris' closet and went to his limp body.

Well I think he took that rather well!

*~*~*~* 2 days later~*~*~*~*

Kylees funeral just ended. I watched as they lowered her coffin into the ground. Silent tears slowly flowed down my face. I feel so guilty about what has happened.