Prolouge

My name is Danny Phantom. I'm a cartoon character, a ghost kid, and a hero in both my show and the entire Central Station ever since I left my show.

Once, I believed my life was meaningless and unappreciated, but everything changed when I met my new best friend, Mabel Pines. She is not only my closest companion in the cartoon world but also in the entire universe.

In a nutshell, I rescued her from a life of solitude, and ever since, we have become inseparable. We spend most of our time together, cherishing each moment after our respective work is done.

Years have passed, but time stands still for us cartoon characters. We never age, enabling us to engage in endless adventures without tiring. And why would we ever want it any other way? I am content with the way things are—I cherish the perfection of my life as it stands.

——————————————————-

Danny's P.O.V

I stayed up late on the night before I felt like my world was coming to an end. Aware of my early morning work schedule, I forced myself to retire to bed sooner than usual.

My show airs after SpongeBob and before Jimmy Neutron, leaving me with little time to spare.

I settled into bed, half-covered by a blanket, shirtless, gazing vacantly at the ceiling, hoping sleep would claim me swiftly.

Glancing sideways, I caught a glimpse of the open window that serves as a portal between our world and the realm of reality. In the darkness, with the studio closed and devoid of both workers and fans, the room appeared desolate. It housed multiple televisions and ample couches for those who sought to observe and pass judgment upon our cartoon exploits.

Gradually, the weight of drowsiness overcame me, my eyelids growing heavier as I slipped into sleep. Once again, my gaze returned to the ceiling, surrendering myself to the embrace of unconsciousness.

—————————————

It was years ago

I jolted awake, my senses assaulted by screams of terror and the disconcerting cacophony of buzzing wings and razor-sharp limbs coiling around my body. How had I managed to sleep through such chaos?

My left eye throbbed with pain, and massive limbs restrained my arms, rendering them immobile. I struggled to break free, but the formidable strength of these appendages held me captive.

The scene around me remained blurred and incomprehensible, leaving me disoriented and fatigued. Suddenly, a chillingly familiar voice echoed from behind me, shattering any semblance of calm I had left.

"Let's watch her get torn apart together, shall we?" I never expected to hear that voice again, and it filled me with fear.

"What the Hell?!" I screamed, my shock giving way to a desperate squirming to escape my captor's grasp.

In a horrifying realization, I turned to face my captor, and to my utmost horror, I found Tord Larson standing before me, alive and corporeal once more.

"I thought you were dead!" I shrieked, consumed by pure terror.

It was a cruel flashback to that fateful day so many years ago when I had been mercilessly imprisoned by the monstrous, mutated insect-magician—the very same Tord who held me against my will now.

Forcing me to look downward, Tord directed my attention to a distressing sight: enormous alien insect creatures from the Rick and Morty show crawling menacingly toward Mabel her body pressed against the impenetrable force field.