Cartoons Unite!

Just Outside the eBay company

Mabel and Danny stood there, their frustration palpable in the air. Danny's anger boiled over, his disappointment fueling his rage.

"How Frustrating! We had all this money, and they wouldn't accept it! What a sham!" Danny exclaimed, his voice laced with bitterness. His frustration reached its peak as he transformed in his ghost form emanating a green ghostly aura.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" he screamed and in a fit of fury, Danny unleashed his spectral powers, launching a powerful kick that sent the advertisement sign for the company soaring into the air. It spun and twirled, finding an unexpected target in the form of my avatar - a puppet with black hair, sunglasses, and a face scarf.

The sign crashed down onto the puppet, burying it beneath its weight.

——————————————————

Meanwhile

In the Real World

At that moment, frustration consumed me as my computer abruptly ceased to function. "What the Hell! This Damn internet!" I exclaimed, my anger bubbling to the surface.

Frantically, I began repeatedly refreshing my computer, desperate to fix the issue. With each unsuccessful attempt, my frustration grew, realizing that I was now unable to continue writing my stories.

—————————————————————

Back in the Internet

Danny took a moment to compose himself, reverting back to his human form after releasing his anger. He sat down breathing heavily trying to calm himself. However, Mabel's distress showed no signs of subsiding.

"Oh no, this can't be happening! We were so close," Mabel exclaimed, her anxiety causing her to glitch uncontrollably as she anxiously stroked her hair repeatedly and rapidly.

Danny stood up when he noticed how upset Mabel was getting, "Kid are you okay?!"

Her animation error started getting out of control that she glitched between each word "There is only one HardDrive in the entire internet and we Blew it Danny! We blew it!" She got more and more frantic as Danny just stared with worried eyes. "How could I have been so stupid? How could I not realize?! Now my home is going to disappear and it's all out fault!

Danny tried to soothe her frantic state, his voice gentle and reassuring. "Hey, It's okay... it's okay." He knelt down to his friend. "Try to remember our meditation practice?"

He put both hands on her shoulders, closed his eyes and started talking in a deep calm manner "I am a human,". A method he used when he needed to stay in his human form.

Mabel followed and closed her eyes "I am human," she breathed in out calmly letting all her pixels and glitches melt away with her worries. Apparently Danny's method also worked Mabel's animation errors when she wanted to stay normal.

"We came here to save your show, and that's exactly what we're going to do," he said, opening his eyes his words intended to provide comfort.

Gradually, Mabel's glitching subsided as she began to regain her composure. "Good. Now all we need is a plan to make some real money," Danny suggested, attempting to make it sound simpler than it was.

"But we're cartoon characters, Danny. We can't physically touch or even interact with real money," Mabel pointed out, stating the obvious hurdle they faced.

Danny paused, deep in thought, trying to come up with a solution.

Suddenly, a spark of realization flashed across Danny's face. "I've got it!" he exclaimed, seizing Mabel's arm and swiftly carrying her away, excitement filling his voice.