We're heading to the Internet

Danny Phantom

Master's Mansion

Vlad, Sam, and Tucker were hosting a gathering to find homes for the cast from Gravity Falls, as well as some other Cartoons. Even Ms. Sparky was in attendance.

"Alright, we were able to find homes for almost everyone from Gravity Falls. Now, all we need is for a few of you to open up your homes to them," Vlad announced.

"Well, I guess I can take the redhead off your hands," Dash offered.

"My name is Wendy!" Wendy interjected, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Eh, doesn't matter who; come along," Dash responded, causing Wendy to grumble and roll her eyes as she went with him.

"Good, now that leaves the Middle Schoolers!" Vlad continued.

"We're like adorable..." Pacifica bragged.

"You sure are; any takers?!" Tucker asked, but an awkward silence filled the room, making everyone uncomfortable.

Trelock rubbed the back of his head, while Jeera glanced at the clock. SpongeBob, sipping on his tea nonchalantly. Every Cartoon Character that was visiting didn't seem interested in adopting a kid. It became clear that no one wanted to take in a 12-year-old or older.

"Oh, come on! No one?!" Sam exclaimed, frustration evident in her voice.

Vlad looked over at the sad faces of the homeless kids and started thinking in a deep thought. Then when he got an idea he stepped forward and put both hands on Sam and Tucker. "Samantha, Tucker I know I never once mentioned to you our Daniel that I wanted a family but...." He trailed off.

"Vlad, what are you planning?" Tucker asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Are you actually thinking about adopting so many kids?" Sam questioned with a shocked look on her face. "Because that could be very interesting," she changed her tone to amused.

Tucker just stared at Sam with a cocked eyebrow while their Adult friend stepped forward confidently and announced, "As the host, I have made a decision. I will adopt each and every one of these kids!"

The room erupted in applause, with cheers and clapping filling the air. But amidst the celebration, Ms. Sparky couldn't contain her shock. She spat out her tea in disbelief, her eyes wide with astonishment. While Sam just laughed under her breathe

"May I see you three in the other room, please?!" she requested, her voice laced with a hint of frustration as she gritted her teeth.

In the other room, Sparky was ready to deliver a stern lecture. "Look, I understand that you're a cartoon villain who lives alone and craves companionship in your life," she began, her tone serious. "But adopting so many middle schoolers into your house is not the solution. Those kids are practically feral!"

Vlad stood his ground, maintaining a composed demeanor. "Pardon me, Ms. SparkPlug, but those kids are not wild animals. They are innocent lambs in need of a kind, caring, and strong shepherd," he defended himself respectfully.

"Besides, Sparky; Vlad is a full grown adult who can make his own decision," Sam said, but really what she wanted was a good laugh from Vlad's struggling with taking care of kids.

Tucker chimed in, trying to ease the tension. "Yeah, how hard can it be for him to raise some kids? Besides, he already took care of our prick of a phantom, so what's the difference?" he pointed out.

As they continued their discussion, a commotion erupted from the other room.

They quickly rushed to see what was happening, only to find the place in shambles. Within seconds of their departure, the mischievous kids had wreaked havoc, turning the once orderly room into chaos.