Realization

YouTube

Danny was still with Ember as they watched the new video they had just created. It featured Danny opening a box of Spongebob action figures.

"Alright, folks! It's Danny Phantom here, and today we're unboxing the 'Spongebob mystery action figure set!' I'm actually friends with Spongebob himself!" Danny exclaimed.

"I wonder which character I'll get this time. We have Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and all the gang!" Danny eagerly shared as he began to open the box.

However, instead of finding the expected action figures, a swarm of bees burst out from the box, catching Danny by surprise. "Gah! Aaaah!" he screamed, swatting at the bees in pain.

Ember and Danny had just finished watching the video. "Why is it that people find characters getting stung by bees so hilarious?" Ember questioned as she carefully stored the video in a card-shaped file. "Once we upload this, you'll be all set!" she reassured him.

"That's great, Ember!" Danny exclaimed as they approached a computer wall that looked a whole lot like those old fashion giant computers built into walls; it was designed for uploading videos.

Suddenly, eBlood appeared out of thin air once again. "Howdy, friends!" he greeted, interrupting Ember just as she was about to insert the card into the wall.

"Oh, it's you again," Danny remarked with a hint of annoyance.

"Just wanted to give you a heads up, your bid expires in an hour!" eBlood informed them.

"Damn it! Thanks for the reminder, kid!" Danny exclaimed, his worry evident in his voice.

"No problem!" eBlood replied before disappearing back into the code.

"You heard him, Ember. We're running out of time!" Danny said, a touch of panic creeping into his tone.

"Alright, alright, I'll get this uploaded!" Ember responded, determinedly inserting the card into one of the slots. However, to their dismay, the slot turned red, and an "Error!" message echoed through the room.

"What?! No! Dammit! Why now?!" Ember exclaimed, repeatedly pulling the card in and out, hoping for it to turn green and hear a satisfying 'bing!' instead of the dreaded 'Error!'

"What's happening?" Danny asked, concerned.

"The video uploading system is malfunctioning. This isn't the first time it's happened," Ember explained, frustration evident in her voice. "It usually happens when there are too many videos uploading or the video doesn't meat YouTube Criteria."

Finally, the slot accepted the card. "Yes!" Ember exclaimed. However, their relief was short-lived as the slot turned yellow and emitted a slow, fax machine-like sound.

"No!" Ember yelled, pounding on the wall in frustration. "Now it's uploading, but at a painfully slow pace!" she said, her voice filled with disappointment.

"I don't think it's going to finish uploading in time," she added, causing Danny to grow even more anxious. "If we can't get it online in time you won't have enough Likes," she tried looking for a way to fix the computer.

"Alright!" Danny said, then bolted towards the door.

"Danny, where are you going?!" Ember asked, puzzled.

"Going to get more likes!" He yelled, rushing out of the door.

"Genius! I love your enthusiasm!" Ember exclaimed, excited by Danny's proactive approach.

Danny rushed into the viewing room and was disheartened to see only one avatar watching his video. "Only one? You've got to be kidding me!" he groaned, feeling disappointed. Determined to change the situation, he quickly leaped over the railing.