Part 15

I helped Z up the stairs to clean him up. "You really gotta lay off the liquor." I shook my head.

I brought him to the bathroom. He crawled to the toilet and threw up. I closed my eyes in disgust. Idc who or what he is to me that shit is nasty. "You okay, Caleb?" I sat by his side. "Mhmm." He scratched his head.

I rubbed his back. "Lets get you washed up." I brought him up on his feet. I took of his shirt. I brought my hands down to his waist to unbuckled his belt. "Woah woah. I have a girlfriend." I took my hands away. I smiled widely. My heart sped up and butterflies swarmed my stomach.

"I know." I giggled. He sat on top of toilet. "If you know I have a girlfriend then why are you trying to get me naked?" His eyes were red. This boy was tipsy and high, cute.

"Were you smoking?" I moved in to get a closer look. "Ssh don't tell Edwin. He'll lecture me about it again." He frowned, slumping his shoulders.

"Okay but you gotta take a shower. You spell like Hennessy and Weed." I took his shoes and socks off. "I do? But I didn't even drink." He hiccuped. I reached back up to unbuckle his pants. He held my hands away from his belt.

"Girlfriend remember." He struggled to keep his eyes open. "I'm your fucking girlfriend." I rolled my eyes. "If you're my girlfriend, then you would know that I can't handle my alcohol." Another hiccup escaped his mouth.

I shook my head. "I think i know this by now, Z. This is the third time alcohol fucked you over." I palmed my forehead. He shrugged. I went back to unbuckle his pants. "I can do it." He hiccuped again. I rolled my eyes and stepped aside.

He got undressed and went into the shower. I sighed and sat on top of the toilet seat. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Twitter. #sammithesnake was trending on. Serves her right.

The sound of the shower came to a stop. "I need a towel." Zion waved behind the curtain. "My dude I've seen you naked, a lot, it's okay." I held my head in my hand.

I grabbed the towel from the cabinet. I turned around to see a completely naked Kuwonu. My eyes widen. The water droplets beamed down his abs. I bit my lip and handed him the towel. "Thanks." He wrapped it around his waist.

I quickly brought Z to his room and closed the door. I handed him his pajamas. He dropped his towel in front of me. I let out a low sigh and analyzed him.

"What you staring at?" He sounded a little more sober. "You." I smirked. He shrugged and sat down next to me. I held his hand gently.

"Why do you care for me?" He lifted his head up. "What?" I said confused. "Why do you do all this for me?" He laid his head on my shoulder.

"Because I love you. I love you so much that my heart hurts." I squeezed his hand. "Really?" He turned his face to me. "Yeah." I smiled. "I love you too." He smiled back.