A Little Blood Sucking Never Hurt Anyone

Midoriya's POV

I heard Bakugo say, "Time to have fun." I inwardly groaned. I am a werewolf, and I am SUPPOSED to be with the pack right now, not at this douche bags house. I put on my scared face even though inside I was completely zoned out.

Bakugo started walking towards me and I realized that if he gets his way, it will most defiantly reveal my identity. I can control my form but it tends to change when I don't want it to, mostly when my emotions get the better of me.

He grabbed my arms and forced them above my head despite my struggles. When he brought his head to my neck I could feel his breath on my skin and I felt my claws start to slid out and my teeth sharpen. All of a sudden with no warning I felt a wet appendage against my skin and I gasped, my claws sliding all the way out and my teeth became the sharpest they can be. I bit my lip and sunk my claws into my hand as an attempt to hide them. Blood started running out of the two places I had pocked myself with my sharper body parts and I felt Bakugo's noes twitch against my skin. He moved his head away from my neck and saw the blood pooling on my lip. He moved his tongue to it and lapped at the blood. His tongue separated my lips and I felt it graze my sharper teeth. He pulled back a little surprised and looked up to our hands and saw my nails digging into my hands. My claws. He grabbed my jaw and forced my lips apart confirming the fangs I had protruding from my lips.

He snickered and said, "So your teeth and claws come out when you get turned on? Shall we have a little more fun then?" He pulled me off the wall and shoved me on to the bed.

He climbed on top of me and whispered seductively, "Don't hold back. I know you want to." He sat up, straddling me and tugged his shirt over his head. Then he reached down and unbuttoned to the jacket and shirt I was wearing. Throwing all three articles of clothing to some corner of the room, he bent down and sunk his fangs into me.

I gasped enjoying the pain and allowing my claws to do whatever they wanted, extending all the way. I wrapped my arms around the vampire above me, accidentally scratching his back. he released me and arched up into my touch before taking my lips in his fangs and gently biting them. I reached my tongue up and pocked him in the teeth, asking for permission. he released my lips from his fangs and smashed his lips into mine, letting my tongue inside. I pocked around, mixing our saliva and when he pulled away a string of saliva connected our lips and dribbled down both of our chins. He smiled and licked my exposed chest making me shudder and let out a small moan. Then he bit my chest surprising me when I didn't feel his fangs.

"If you want to use your fangs go ahead," I said slightly moaning at the scrape of his teeth. He kissed my jaw and began proding me with his fangs and making me moan sexually. My claws dug into him and when he got off me we both realized we were covered with the other person's mark. Bakugo covered in scratches and me covered in hickeys and bite marks.

"Thanks, Izu." He said smiling and rubbing the blood off his face.

"Your welcome Kat. That was fun." I answered licking the blood off my claws and enjoying the taste of his blood."Hey, mind telling me your abilities?" Kat asked making me smirk.

"The only thing a werewolf can do is turn into a wolf and we have the senses of a wolf in all forms. Some of us can also turn in to coyotes, but normally only wolves. We also have very quick regeneration so I doubt this bite mark will be here for long. What can you do?"

"Well, first of all, that bite mark won't go away. It will always be there. Second, I can't eat normal food, only blood tablets, and blood with work with my stomach. I can turn into a bat, fly in bat form, and become the shadow. I also have a very strong and quick regeneration. I am also one of the very few vampires who can withstand the sun's rays."

"Why won't the bite mark go away?"

"They just don't. And I will be feeding on you at least once a week so they will constantly be there. Anything else?" He asked turning to gaze into my emerald eyes with his blood red ones.

"Nope," I said retracting my claws and teeth. I saw Kat frown a little and I realized he must like my sharper body.

"Let's go get you some food and make sure you have what you need for school tomorrow. You're staying here."