Bloody

If any of you fragile souls read this, this isn't a smut chapter but there are a little suggestive writing and some gruesome parts. Read with caution.

Izuku's POV

A few hours after Kat and I finished our homework I woke up. I realized that I had drifted off into sleep on Katsuki Bakugo's LAP. I felt his head on mine and I gradually looked up so I wouldn't wake him. He had his head rested on mine with the most peaceful and adorable look on his face. I smiled and though, so he can look adorable. No way. So damn cute. He chose that moment to wake up and he smiled to see me staring at him.

"What, like what you see?" He asked lifting his head off mine.

"I was just thinking about how adorable you are when you are sleeping," I said, smirking when he blushed at my comeback.

"You are comfy, you know? We should sleep like this more often, I know you were comfortable in my lap." This time it was my turn to blush and I looked down so he wouldn't see my pink cheeks.

"You know, I think my mom put your meat outside my door. I can smell it." He said, smirking as I looked into his eyes confusedly. I glared at him and gently punched him when he didn't answer before getting up to get my food.

I grabbed the plate of blood-red raw meat that was outside of Kat's room and brought it inside to eat with him.

I realized that Kat didn't have any food despite his bloody tendency, so I asked, "What are you going to eat?"

"You," he said making a bright red blush spread up my neck and across my freckled cheeks. I had forgotten that he had taken me as food. He smiled and pulled me into his chest.

"It will stop hurting after the first few times, my sweet little wolf," he said moving his head towards my neck so he could suck my blood. When I felt his fangs pierce my skin I deliberately tried my hardest to keep my own teeth and nails from becoming their sharper versions of themselves. After he sucked the shit out of my neck, I ate my own meat with my fingers and sucked the blood of my nails.

When we had both finished with our food, I sat back and said, "You know, I'm still hungry, but this time I could use some womanly human flesh." I looked over at Kat and he nodded his head.

"Um-hm. I could use some more fresh blood. I can't take it from you because you will die if I do. You want to go hunting?" He said nodding his head. I also nodded and stood up to get ready to hunt.

TIME SKIP

We headed out the door at a fast jog and in no time we had gotten to the ally where we first met.

"This brings back memories," I said thinking back to the day we met. The day I got my blood sucked out of me and had gotten slightly raped. Kat laughed and suddenly stopped, dead silent.

"The food smells good," was all he said and I knew he had found someone delicious.

We both quickly transformed and I said, "I could pretend to be an injured dog and lead them back in here for the ambush. If you wait up on the roof in your human form and jump down on them, it will be easy picking." Kat nodded silently and we put the plan into action.

I slowly walked out of the ally with a limp and I fell on to my side right in front of the two girls who were walking down the street.

"Oh no. The sweet thing. It's injured. Let's help it." One of the girls approached me slowly and I got up and limped away, trying my best to show fear in my eyes. They followed me into the ally and I let out a small howl. And down came Kat. He landed next to me and I quickly turned back into my human form. The girls screamed high pitched squeals and we quickly silenced them with a hand in their mouths, cutting off their screams.

"Time to feed," we said together. Kat bit down on his girl's neck and I ripped into the other's stomach causing her to scream again. I didn't kill her on the first blow, so she crumpled to the ground, slowly dying as she spilled her insides out on the ground and blood pooled out of her wound. I swiftly dug into her stomach, pulling out her insides and eating her meant and fat. Eating her stomach first and slowly continuing along her digestive system. I ate her liver last as it is the most delicious part. I ate some more of her and made sure to save some for later. Her friend screamed, watching the horrifying scene of me eating her friend. The feeling of getting her blood sucked out of her didn't help her terror either.

When we had both finished we left the remains of the bodies on the ground covered in their own blood and basically in a pool of it. All of a sudden we hear sirens and see the flash of red and blue lights. We quickly transformed me into a wolf and Kat a bat. We made our way up to the roof just in time to see the police run into the ally we were just in. They saw the two ripped up bodies on the ground and then looked up to where we were both sitting. I was still a wolf but Kat was a human with his hood pulled up to hide his hair and his eyes turned a dark brown. The police backed up from us, knowing we would kill to stay safe. Instead of attacking, we just stood up and ran and flapped off into the night.

Sorry for the late chapter. I had finished it but I couldn't get the desired amount of words and it needed some editing. I finally finished so here is the chapter.