Cute Filler Chapter

Izuku's POV

I allowed Kat to put his arm around my shoulder as he led the way towards the gate.

I started getting tired when we were about halfway, so Kat scooped me up and carried me the rest of the way.

When we got to his house, I tried to get out of his arms, but he didn't let me and carried me to his room.

Finally setting me on his bed, I asked, "Why didn't you set me down? I must be pretty heavy."

"'Cuse I didn't want to." He growled, turning away. I looked down, but before I did, I thought I caught a glimpse of a faint redness. I flopped down on the bed and curled up on my side. I felt the bed dip next to me and, without warning, Kat started rubbing my back.

"You hungry?" He asked, pausing to lean over me and look me in the eyes.

"Kinda. I am craving human meat, though." He nodded and reached for his phone.

"Old hag, you going fucking hunting today?" Kat said into the phone after dialing a few numbers.

I heard a muffled reply that sounded like, "Yeah, what of it, Brat?"

"Izu's hungry, and he wants some human meat. Can you fucking bring some?"

"Since it's for that "boyfriend" of yours, yeah. You want us to bring back some blood?"

"Sure." He said, calmly but when Kat hung up, he was blushing like mad. Deciding to tease him more, I snuggled up to him and hugged his arm. Instead of blushing, he shook me off his arm and wrapped it around me. Pulling me into his chest, he pressed his lips to my hair before resting his head on mine. My eyelids started to flutter closed as I became sleepy and sagged against him. He felt my weight change, so he laid me down before pulling off his sweatshirt and laying down next to me. I fell asleep in his arms, covered by the blankets of his bed.

A few hours after we fell asleep, we were being shaken awake by Mitsuki.

"You two lovebirds sleep well?" She asked smirking. Kat released me, glaring at his mother.

Not answering her question, he said, "Did you bring the food?" She rolled her eyes but gave him a wrapped package and a plastic container. Kat handed the case to me and took the plastic bottle for himself. I opened it, and my mouth began to water as I took in the sight and smell of the meat. I quickly gulped down the meat and sat back to watch Kat finish his blood. After he had finished his drink and thrown our stuff in the trash, he sat down next to me.

Wrapping his arms around me, he asked, "You excited for the field trip?"

"I mean, kinda. I don't like being around a lot of people," I answered, looking up into his eyes. He nodded and hugged me tighter.

Even though we had both taken a long nap, I started to feel sleepy again. I sagged against Kat, so he laid me on the bed. He hugged me as we both fell asleep.

Time Skip

I woke up around midnight to realize that the door was open and Kat wasn't in the room. I stood up and quietly padded out of the room, following the scent. I walked through the house until I got to the back door. Opening it and continuing into the backyard, I saw Kat in the middle of the yard, staring at the moon. I crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his stomach as he did to me. He seemed to jump out of a trance.

He twisted so he could see me, and asked, "What are you doing up?"

"I woke up a few minutes ago. Why were you staring at the moon? I thought that was a werewolf thing."

"You know how it's going to be a full moon the day after tomorrow?" He asked sighing. I nodded.

"Well, THINGS happen to vampires during full moons and blood moons and it ain't pretty. You probably shouldn't come home with me." He said, gazing back up at the moon. I frowned but decided it was probably a better idea not to ask. He sighed again and picked me up before walking us back to his room. He set me back down on the bed and we went to bed entangled together.