~3~

I sit on nurse bed. My butt still hurts. (no perverted thots) Jhope looked at me in concern. "Gwaenchana, Keily?" he asked. "My eongdeongi hurts." I whined. He chuckles. He has a nice laugh. Makes me feel bubbly inside. "Here" he handed me an ice pack. I sat on it. "Owie!" It was cold. Jhope hands me a bunch of paper towels. I wrap ice pack in them and sit down. Much better. I look down and pout. Why did junkookie say that? "Is something wrong?" Jhop asks. I look up. He startled me. 'Im fine." "You sure?" O nod my hed. Jhop sits down next to me on nurse bed. We sta in silnce. It peaceful. Nurse door opens to reveal my friends and most of Bangtan Boys. They push inside. Nurse wasn't here so no one cuold shoo them out. "What are you all doing here?" I asked. "Are you okay, Keilly!?" V oppar hugs me and strokes my head. "Did Jungkook hurt you? If he did, I'll beat him to a pulp." I shake my head. "I'm fine, oppar>]" "You say that alot. I don't know if I should believe you anymoe." "My butt hurts but itll heal." "Why didn't you tell us he bullied you." jin asked. "It was just a one time thing, I'm sure." I lied. I didn't V oppar getting mad and hurting Jungkookie if he found out i had been getting bullied all year. I didn't want Jungkook to leave me alone. I loved hi attention. He had a girlfriend nopw tho. It made me sad T.T I wanted to be oppar's gf. Only i deesved him. Lisa was a toothpick. She probably couldn't satisfy jungkook. Once he realized this, he'd come back to me. Yes, that's what would happen. I awnted to see him again. Then it hit me. "V oppar?" he turned to me. "Yes, Keily?" "You and the rest of the boys have a game tonight, right? Against EXO?" He nodded. My eyes glimmered with hope. "Can I watch?" "No, you wouldn't enjoy it." I pout and scowl at him. "How do you know/ It's not like you've ever let me go to a game before>" "Because you wouldnt enjoy seeing a bunch of sweaty guys run into each other s they chase after a ball." How would he know? Sewaty boys are sexy. And if i i got too see a swaty Jungkkook, my life would be complete. I wanted to go. I spent the rest of the school day in the nurse. When school ended my butler picked me up. "What happend to you?" "I fell on my butt." i responded. We go home and into the house. The other four butlers bow to me and I nodd ot them. "Can I go to the football game tonight?" i qusetioned my butler. "For what reason would you want to go?" I bit my liip and looked down. My butler seemeed to understand. "Ther's a boy you like playing, isn't there?" I nod. He sighed. "Alright. You may go." I cheered. "But only if you stay close to your friends and Mister V." "V is playing though." "After the game. He will take you home so no funny business." I nod in understanding. Once he walked off I cheered. I'm going to get to see Jungkookie all hot and sweaty playing football.