~7~

Lunch bell rings. Class runs out. I stay behind and watch Jungkook. He strol out. Meosisseo. He so cool and hot. H e walks to school entrance. And slips out. I follow. I soon lose him. I wander around. EODIYA OPPAR i want to scream. I wanna see him. I saw jungkook oppar standing near the vending machine. He's hands stuck in his pockets. His head was tilted to the side. He look deep in thought. Gosh how i wish i could talk to oppar. I wanna ask him out on date. He probably would find me weird. I always sitting alone. My nose buried in book. I guess I-I just stick to admiring from afar. I hid behind a wall. Poke my head out to see him drinking a soda. His adam's apple bobbed up and down. It was sexy. I sexually attracted to neck. He finish soda and throw it out. I wish i wasn't seen as nerd. Maybe i could stand nex to Jungkook oppar. Instead i am stuck admiring from afar. The only time i get ihs attention is when he bully me.The bell rings and lunch is over. I ran bak into school. My feet slipp and fall. My knee hurt now. I throw open class door. Teacher stops and stared at me. "Why are you late keily? And why are you pnting? It's as if you ran a marathon." I bowe in apology. I see Jungkook sitting with his frineds (not BTS). He is holding in laughter. I look at floor and go to my seat. The class passes by lsow. I sleep through the rest of my classe. I feel poke on cheek. I open eyes to see Hana looking at me. "Time to go home." I get up and strech. I gron. I don't wanna go home. Hana drags me out of school. She hands me to my butler. He buckled me up and drove off to home. I fall asleep. When i wak up it's moring. I get ready. I don't feel happy and excited. M knees stil hurt. I eat breakfast and go to Bighit High. I dread it. Sumthn feels ofsf. I don't wann go in. I force myself in. I hear shiwpering. Did you hear waht happened? I never owuld have expected it. Isn't she betraying keily? Evryon knows how keily fels. I'm confused. I find hana an eunji. They look awkward. "Hey!" I call to them. They jumped. "What's going on? Why are people whispering?" Theyd ont' answer. They look at entrance. I trun. I wonder whaat is happengin. I see jungkook walk in. I almost cry. His ram adron a girl hip on her butt. When i see her face i feel a sob escape. How could she do this to me? Didn't she know what he meat to me? Why did she betray me. I turned away and ran into mr song. I hate school and i hate her. I thought we were friends. I can't believe she did this. She had told me she liked Jimin instead. Why did she take him from me? Why did it have to be you, Mina?      

-

mayhaps i like writing this story 👉👈