~9~

Mina fall back with a loud cry. "Don't insult my firends ever!" I yell at her. People exit school to see the commotion. "Wow is that nerdy keily?" "Why she beating up mina?" "Is she jealous that she dating jungkookie oppar now?" "I never thot they woudl fight." "WORLDSTAR!!" I ignore them. I stomp over to mina. I pull my glasses off and throw them off to the side. They were always fake anyway. I glare at mina and she shake. I stand in from of her. I crouch down. "You can insult me, call me names and attack me but never, and i mean never, insult my friends. They have done nothing to you." she nods her head. "They wre wlways kind and supportive over yu. They don't deserve your hate. If you wanna hate someone hate me. Even though i didn't do anything ot you exce3pt hace a cruch on ujngkook." I turn away from her. I walk towards parking lot. She jumped up and ran after me. She grab my hair and pull me down to ground. She kick at me. I groan in pain. She stops hitting me and pants. I jump up and knee her i n the stomach. She stumbled back and hel ehr stomach. Before she recovere i kick her elg. She fall down with a loud humph! She stand back up and punches at me. I dodge and grab her hair. I pull back and she shriek. "NOT THE HAIR!" We start scratching at each other. I hiss when she nicks my cheek. I think i started bleeding. I'm about to kick her when Bangtan and my friends run out. "What the-?!" V oppar runs downt he stairs and to me. The others push the onlookers away. Eunji and hana stare with wide eyes. I don't see Jhope. I feel sad. I hurt him. When the onlookers are gone I see jungkookie oppar stand there. He fuming. He look mad. Mina jumped up and runs to him. "Oppar! She attacked me!" she clung to him. He glared at me. He starts walking toward me with mina on him. I scared. I hope he doesn't believe her. He stopp in fornt of me. He looks into my eye. "Jungkkook, don't you dare touch my sister." V oppar seethed. V oppar held me close to his body. Jungkook looked at V then removed minas arm around him. He turned to hur and slapped her. I gasp. "I don't appreciate when people lie to me mina. I know you started everything. I can't believe i thought you would be different from the other girls. You are disgusting. No one hurts keily!" he yelled at the crying girl. I stared shocked. Did he just defend me? But he my bully. What is going on? "But oppar! She hurt you! How can you dfend her!" "That's none of your business." he told her off. "WAE!! Why are you taking her side over mine?! Why are you beleiving this bitch over your own girlfriend?!" "Aish..." jungkookie messed with his hair. "You'r no longer my girlfirned." Mina crid. "I'm taking her side over yours because she didn't lie. You hurt your friends just to be with me. I hate people like that." Mina wiped her nose. "Is that the only reason?" I look between them both as jungkooki sighs. He looks at me. His eyes are full of emotions. "I defended her because I love her."

-

how lovely