~10~

I stand there shocked. Jungkookie oppar loves me? Is this a dream? "Bullshit!" V oppar yells. "If you loved her you woudln't bully her you bastard! Do you know how many times i'ev seen ehr inthe hallway with bruises on her body only for her to tell me its nothing when i hask her waht happened? If you loved her you wouldn't hurt her like that!" Jungkookie oppar looked at me. "I know. I'm an idiot. I shouldnt have hurt her. I am basd wtih my emotions. I can't help what i feel for her though. I love her and theres nothing you can do about it." With that he walks away. V oppar tried to ran after him. I grab him and hold him back. He looked at me. I shake my head with tear in my eye. "Jebal oppar." He nod in understanding. He guide me to his car. The rest of the group follow. Rapmonster triped and fell. I giggle. "Silly monnie!" He msiled and rubbed back of neck. I sit in passanger side of V oppars car. Hana and Eujni pile into the back. The other boys go into their own car. "Gwaenchana keily?" Eunji asked me. "Neh, unnie. Gwaenchana." "I can't believe she would betray you like this." Hana said. "Why did you even fite mina?" V oppar asked me as he drived. I sigh. "Just-just don't egt mad at me oppar." "Mwo? Why would I get mad?" "It started because me and mina both like jungkookie oppar." "MICHYEOSSO?" he yelled. I covered my ears. He too loud. "I said don't get mad." "Jungkook will just hutr you. You don't want anything to do with him." I blow out air. "Jhope oppar asid the same thing." "What happened between you and Jhope in mrs songs?" Hana asked. I scratch my arm. "He may have confessed to me and I rejected him." Everyone in the car screamed. "YAH! BABO! WHY WOUDL YOU DO THAT?" "AISH... YOU LET A PERFECT MAN GO!" "I didn't want to get his hopes up. I still like jungkookie oppar and it wouldn't be fair to him. I didn't wanna make him more sad." V oppar sighed. "Let's just go home. You've had a hard time. We can get Shin to disinfect your cut." "I always wondered why Mina got acrylics. Didn't know it was so she could fucking slahs people's faces." Hana commented. I pouted. My cheek sting. "Not helping hana." Eunji snapped. I ignore them. I looks outside at passing scenery. We arrive at mansion. V oppar opened my door and led me inside. "Thanks for helping us!" Hana called out. She was being sarcastic. I snickere. She wants V oppar to treat her nicely. I should talked to V oppar to tell him to ask hana out. I think he like her too. My butler runs out. "Mister V. Miss keily! What happened?" V oppar is about to answered when he ran away. He ran back with a first aid kit. He grabb me from v oppar and sit me down at dining table. He disinfect my cheek. He put on a hello kitty banaid. "Now what happened?" he ask. V oppar clears his throated. Hana and eunji look up from the food my 4 other bulters served them. The y continu shoving food in mouth so they no have talk. "Well..." V oppar starts. I stand from table. "Me and mina fought. Her nails scratched me. Its no big deal." I walk away. I wanna just sleep. "Wha-What do you mean miss keily? She cut you. Its a big deal if i say so myself!" I wave him off. "I'm tired. I jsut wanna forget about today. To much going on." Wiht that i go to my room and go to bed.

-

i keep wanting to write their real names instead of their stage names