The Past | King VS Queen

Red Velvet and EXO became a popular thing around the school. Everytime BTS heard the name 'Irene', they'd be pissed off. Irene has been dating all the EXO members at once which she was used to. She never really loved anyone since her parents died.

*Flashback*
Irene was only 14 then. Her father and mother had a great relationship until then. They had a fight, Irene didn't know what it was about since she wasn't there at the time. Irene's mother had left the house and never came back. Irene's dad started drinking every night and never came home 'till late. Irene was scared, she didn't know what to do.

Then one night, when Irene's father couldn't take it anymore, he jumped off a bridge near their house. It was a shallow bridge but there were sharp rocks. Two days later, they found him dead. He committed suicide. Irene didn't know what to do. She cried every night. She was sent to a boarding school and met the rest of Red Velvet and they became good friends.

2 years later, her mother was found dead. She was known to commit suicide just like Irene's father. She cried even more each evening and Red Velvet has to calm her down every time. Soon, she began to blame herself for their deaths. She fell into deep depression because of it. Sooner or later, she recovered but still blames herself.

*Flashback End*

Irene's past is so sad. Every chapter will have 2 parts, Irene's POV and Jungkook's POV. There will be a lot of chapters. What's happened in Jungkook's past?