Epilogue | King VS Queen

Irene POV:
This was our last day in Osaka. The rest of BTS and Red Velvet went to an arcade. Me and Jungkook decided to just relax. So Jungkook took me to the Osaka Castle. We were walking in the Osaka Castle garden when Jungkook suddenly excused himself and left me wondering in the garden. When Jungkook came back, he was in a suit and had a bouquet of white roses in his hand, as well as a red box.

Jungkook POV:
I was going to propose to Irene today. It's our last day in Osaka and I wanted to make it special. All the other guys knew already. I quickly changed into a suit and grabbed a bouquet of white roses (you know white roses symbolise that we will be together forever). Not forgetting the ring. I walked back to where I left Irene. She turned around. I knelt down in front of her.

"Will you be my queen, Irene?" I said, nervously. She started to cry. She didn't answer yet though. I need an answer.

"Will you?" I questioned again.

She nodded. I took her hand and slid the ring on her finger.

She will be my queen.

Irene's POV

He will be my king.

*Wedding*

"Do you, Bae Ju-Hyun, take Jeon Jungkook for your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Bae Ju-Hyun for your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

*Party*

Min Yoongi and Seulgi
Jung Hoseok and Joy
Kim Seokjin and Yeri
Kim Namjoon and Wendy
Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung

They were all couples now. Even Jimin and Taehyung.

Sehun and Jisoo
Chen and Lisa
Kai and Jennie
Chanyeol and Rosé

And Jungkook and Irene.

Married.

The End.