IV. Rabbits

•Selozar's POV•

I was finally done helping Albert patch up, but I was still worried about this, did it cause death? I didn't want to have another friend dead, I care about Albert a lot, I don't want to lose him. "Come on let me help you up" I told him in a lighter tone, I helped him carry his flamingo and he took his backpack.

We then left outside to search for Alone. I kept a close eye on Albert as we walked back into the forest, I kept hold of his flamingo which gladly corporated with me while on the search.

•Albert's POV•

I followed close behind Selozar as  we navigated around the forest, I stared at all the trees in the forest and then the sunlight softly cover my face, I looked over at Selozar the light glowed on his hat and skin, I noticed how he was carrying my flamingo and how he surprisingly didn't flap his wings in anyway, then I heard a loud snap.

I looked down at my feet and horror filled my eye, I stepped on the spine of a rabbit not only that but it's face was as well covered in flowers, I stepped back a bit staring down at it, "why'd you stop?" Selozar asked me, I looked up at him, "nothing sorry just stepped on a branch" I replied and catched up to him looking back at the rabbit for a second.

I sighed and turned fully toward selozar, does he know where we are supposed to be going? I felt a bit awkward just walking in silence but for our safety, it's probably for the better to stay quiet.

•Selozar's POV•

I looked behind me and smiled, I wanted to be as gentle as I could with Albert since I never knew when he could just die. I have developed a crush on him a while ago, Alone always teases me for it, he pushed it too far when he did the whole 'five minutes in heaven' thing but never enough for anything else, but I'd be way too nervous to tell him because he is the only thing I have left, and plus he'd never like me he only has interest in females, I think.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see another house nearby, "follow me okay" I smiled at him and he smiled back nodding. We walked into the house and I searched around the house to see if it was safe inside. I went back to the front to tell Albert it was safe to come in and he stepped in, "you can look around if you want told him and he quickly disappeared.

I forgot I had his flamingo in my arms and gently put it down and pet it's head. I didn't show it much but I feared Albert would get hurt because of this stupid thing alone did, I wouldn't forgive him for it.