6. Circus Life

"He'll need a stage name

          "He'll need a stage name."

The members all gathered in the main tent attempting to find a stage name that would fit for Harry.

"Well Mia is the Queen, Harry adopted him and so, Harry's like her little prince."

"Circus Prince?"

"That's a shit name."

"Well he's a parselmouth and has a snake. So, serpent?"

"Serpent Prince?"

"Serpent King?"

"Kinda small for a king, no?"

"Prince it is."

"Alright but he can't just be called Harry the Serpent Prince."

"Yeah, a little boring."

"He's a descendent of the Prevelle line. They dealt with Death."

"Death, the Serpent Prince?"

"No dumbass."

"Pluto the Serpent Prince?"

"What about Hades, the Serpent Prince? It's close to his name, and sounds cool."

"It's perfect!"

"HADES, THE SERPENT PRINCE!"

Harry was being tucked into bed by Mia and she could tell that he was battling himself about something.
"Something on your mind?"

"You - you adopted me."

"I'm aware." She replied amused.

"Does that mean you're my new mom?"

She faltered. "Harry, if what you want is for me to be your mom then that's what I'll be. It doesn't change that Lily is always going to be your birth mother and James your father. It doesn't change that they love you, even in death."
Harry gave her a teary smile reaching up and pulled her into a hug. "I want you to be my mum."

              Harry immediately started on his training, even though the Cortez magic helped heal the damage the muggles did to him they needed to put in the work to get on a healthy weight and diet. Once he was the right weight for his age, they started on small exercises and stretches. Mia started teaching ballet, and basic magic. Jason, behind Mia's back, took him to Texas to buy him a horse.

"Jason, we just started his training and you bought him a horse. And not just any horse but a Friesian horse. At least tell me you negotiate the price."

"Of course." He replied unconvincingly. She sighed and grabbed the horse's reins leading the black beauty to the stables. "You're cleaning the stables for a week."

"Aw what?!"

After months of training, they believed he was ready for his first show.

His outfit was a dark blue leather vest to match his beautiful snake, Aziel, with green gems forming a snake along the side and simple black tights.