Fake Love❤ (Part One)

'Go Go Go'

'Hey guys he run that side find him!'

There was a one destroyed building .Behind that building there was a man who was hidding from danger to escape, he was very tired .He was breathing so hard but also trying to catch his breathe and not to hear his voice.

'I really hate you if not beacuse of you I won't be in this life too.If your turn comes you will have to struggle likes my life.I will come back to you one day!

The situation within which something exists and happen that can't explain ,to hard to risk on that.When Perth hate were getting stonger day by day the more he hate to his father and Saint.(Saint was the stepbrother of Perth)

  What if Saint know about these....?????
___________________________________________

Perth was known by 'King of the Drugs'.One of the Mafia Gang ,he was very selfish and cold blood man.Known as the right hand man of the Gang .The one who takes all hates himself.

So what about the age of 28 years old man?What about his life ...??Where is his happiness....??

No, my happiness was left behind about past 20 years ago.

      I didn't need happiness.
      Just need to revenge for hates.

Yes , my happiness is to revenge Saint.

If your life have no happiness,then only I can happy.
............................................................................
'Saint ,Congratulation man!This case too you win again.Very good!'

'No,cuz of your help too I win and also angels protect me too and accused has make big mistake so how can I help'

I explain to my friend Tin who is giving me so many compliment and I wave him and go to home.

Today case was about crime.It has been a year since a case drawn of victims by accused been pending as there is no proof from both sides.

I came to this town for first timeand being of catching accused then it was also the first time that I find out the real accused, I was very happy.

When I arrived to home too, I will call my dad and tell about today case.
But for sure my dad will know that I was won the case .

My life was very pleasant and perfect because of my dad , he support me from background.

But if Perth is in here together with me ,my life would be more perfect.

'Every day, I search for you Perth'

I want to destrou the painful conversation between us as thing you said 'I hate you Saint'keep hearing in my ears.

'Perth , I will search you and I will come infront of you'