Fake Love❤(Part 5)

I didn't stand up from chair till its dawn.

Outside if the window the clouds were dark.Is it the colour that existence in his heart.

The sun rises slowly and shines brightly but in his heart it still dark.

'Is it Perth waking up early?Hrrr...Its also impossible.Why he drunk too much?'Can is tellinh me with despond.(Can is the nephew of my mother and also lone wolf like me.)

'P'Can...'

'Hey..'

'I found him.'

'Saint...?'

When I nod my head

'So, what are you going to do?'

'I have to do what I need to do.Now,I found the way which will brings happy days for me.I just need to walk it on.'after saying he does an evil smile and only to do the plans that he has think for the whole night.

'Sir, do you wake up?'

'Imm'

'Here is the informations of that lawyer that you have been asking for.And he has just arrived to this city for about a week ago.His name is Saint'.

'What!...Give me these papers.'

I take those papers and read quickly.

'Ok.You can go now.'

When Mark went out

'P'Can...I think the god acclaim me.HA.... HA...HA......'

Imm ok....If you are fine too thats good.I will perpare the breakfast.'

Can Pov:

Perth,I am really sorry for you .After your mother dead ,at the age of the 10 you have  came into this tough life .You have been lived by contempt by your mom's words.

Although Mr Oh had adopted to us, you have been lived in tough life.Is it a good luck or back luck for u you ?'

At that time,if you go back to your dad , your life will be like Saint too😔😔.