Fake Love❤(Part 9)

After finishing the case matter ,it is 11:30 pm at night when I think about to go home.

I didn't notice the time.When my dad is at home,he will surely scold to me.Luckly he went back to country-side.

I drive the car carefully bcoz my house is alittle bit in the corner,and like now mid-night people are also buffon too.

Suddenly,one of the bike come from the wrong side of the road ,so I brake my car in curbside .

The bike fell back on the road bcoz it comes with speed ,and that man doesn't get up too.

'Oh my GOD!!'

I open the car door quickly and go to help him to get up

'Hey..are u ok?'

I ask him while I was helping him to get up but he knock his head on my chest ,and I fell back on the ground.It is too hurt breath bcoz my chest hurts very much.

Without preparing anything,another two men comes and they hold my shoulder from back and the one who was nearly to hit my car,he punch my face and belly hardly.

It is too hurt that I couldn't tell .

Bcoz of the punches ,my whole body covered with the bloods which flows from my cheek and lips .Even my blue T-shirt turned into red T-shirt.

Perth,who close the car head-light off and watching the whole scene yummyly.

Perth POV:

'You only hurt the skin Saint .But for me,not only the skin but also my heart gets hurt.You are lucky that you only get pain on your skin'

Thats enough .You can't die now.Bcoz I will be bored .

Perth get out from car and walk toward the fight.

'Hey!What are you guys doing?'

When perth give the voice

'Come on,let's go guys'

All four men go back with their bikes

'Are you fine?Hey ....Are you faint?'

Perth hug Saint with one hand and ask him with another hand by scandaling his face .

'Yes,I am not faint'

He tries and answer but the pain was really hurt that he is almost die.

'I will take you hospital.I will embrace you ok?'

After saying,he embrace Saint and put him into the car and take him to hospital .

My little evil take some important treatment and sleeping deeply.

Perth POV:

'Do you know Saint ?Your peaceful days are slowly become to expiry.By his own thought,an evil smile fully showed up on his face.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Saint doesn't know that how many hours does he fall asleep.

When he wake up,Perth isn't in here.

He just left a letter beside the bed.

📜📜📜
'When you wake up ,drink the porridge.
I have a work so, I can't wait until you wake up.
I have done everything for you to stay in hospital.
I have already inform to your office that you can't come.'

By reading the short letter,I feel warm and safe feeling come into my heart.

'Thank you so much '

---------------------❤❤❤-----------------------------