Fake Love❤(Part 13)

Ae,who slept at morning, didn't know when he wake up and went out from room

After washing face,when I come down to look Ae

(To who Ae is talking?
Seem not like a cousin too...Ae told me he is alone
He doesn't look like a cousin brother too...
But why Ae's friend face look so hard?
Ae's face look hard but still look smooth.He looks scary)

"I'll go Sir.He is coming towards us"

"Imm"

Saint comes and

"Friends Ae?Is he gone?Why don't you invite him inside?"

"It's ok.He comes and told me about my work"

"Ok"

"I have to go outside for a while.What do u want?"

"Nothing Ae.I'm thinking that I also go to office"

"You can't go"

"Huh?"

"You can't go anywhere until your wound is heal"

Huh?With what kind of tone is he stopping? Like he is my guardian

"Don't pout ok?I'm telling for you"

Perth suddenly remembered  what Mark said

(Sir, please deal with Saint in smooth way.If you sternly like Perth,he will know that your are pretending like Ae)

Yes I should stay friendly to him so he will believe me....

"So, let's do like that Saint. At evening, I'll walk with you.  I'll treat to you whatever you want to eat.Take a rest for a while when I go outside. I'll save my phone number in your phone. If you want to eat something call me, I'll buy for you.It won't take too long just for a while ok?"

Saint looks to Ae,who patted his head and talking to him

"Hey...what are you looking? Do you hear what I says? "

"Yes...Ae"

"Imm... come my friend bought a breakfast come ,let's eat"

"Ok"
..........................................................................................
Since Ae is not here,I feel bored so,I sit on the chair and when I open, the case file is that

Nicky,who told about their gang name 'King Cobra '

When I open the first page,I saw the photos of the old places where the King Cobra trade their drugs.

And the arrested Nicky and his partner Sam's biography

With the evidence and

The photos of the Sam girlfriend Rose movements

Because of Rose, I get more evidence about this case

Nicky and Sam lied that they don't know or have any gang but I know it is impossible that they says they don't know anything about gang. Because Nicky was the one who told the gang name. So, that's means there is a  gang .

That's why,I inquiry quietly and I'm so lucky that

While I was sitting in one café, I heard two girls talking about Sam so, I listened the conversation about them what they are talking

"Rose,don't cry.Sam will be alright.I heard what's P'Gun talking to Sir and Sir will help him to get out from there"

"But niw it is too long"

"Imm...wait for a while ,don't cry.You have to go Turkey right?Wipe your tears and go.If you late,P'Gun will scold you"

Turkey? ?What is that? I have to follow because Rose and Sam are in relationship so,in this case I can get some information from her.