Fake Love❤(Part 4)

'Son,you go first.I will greet my friend and come to you'

'Ok dad'

Saint locked the car door and come into the restuarant.Dad go amd greet to his friend who is buying goods.

When I came into the restuarant all the tables were fulled.

But I was glad the when the waitress point the table of conner of the restuarant.
............................................................................

After eating dinner,Perth came into restuarant to drink alone.

He took out the matches from his pocket to lit the cigarette .After litting cigarette, he bow his head,at that time he saw one illustration infront of his eyes.

With a white shirt folding up to the elbow and wearing a black jean pant up to only knee is luminous like a white angle.I could feel that he is slowing passing beside me between smokes.

When smoke were disappear ,I was very surprise that I forget to breathe when I saw that illustration at that time.

Is that a human??

He walked passing through to me and he pull the steel chair to sit.

What it is?How can I lost attention to gaze the man like that Perth?
I better go home.

'Here, I am going to cash'.
............................................................................

When I heard the voice ,I saw a man who was sitting beside my table calling the waitress to pay money.

Wearing a black Hoddie and a black jean pant and have a fair complection.Under the colour of lights , he looks very manly,handsome and smart.

'Here,keep the change'.

After paying money,I was coming out from the restuarant .While I was looking down to put my wallet,I was nearly to collide one of Uncle.

'Sorry Uncle'.

'It's ok.'

While I was walking,at that time

'Saint,sorry I was a little bit late.'

When I hear that name, like a very hot boiling water pours into my heart and ear.

I stopped my footsteps and when I slowly turned around I saw that uncle who was nearly to collide by me and infront of that uncle I saw a boy who I think he is my angel but he was my evil??

I clenches my jaw and I pummel myself tightly.

I will kill you.I don't want to control myself to kill you Saint.

I put out the gun in my hand and I walked to that table.

Sir,your matches left here.That's why you come and take right?Here sir.

Only when I heard the waitress voice I control myself.

'Aww yes'.

Wait Saint,it is not difficult to kill you.

But I can't let you to die easily.

Your heart and your whole body will ruin slowly.I swear.
--------------------------------------------------------------