Fake Love❤(Part 3)

(Punch) 👊

'I went there for an important deal and do you bastard know that I was about to get arrested for your stupidity.'

'Sir,It is more because of that Nicky.

'It was also not only because of Nicky Mark.It was mainly because of the new lawyer who just arrived to our city.I don't understand how he get the definite proof  that lead Nicky to tell everything'

'Whoever it is I don't care.Now I have to run and all the drugs also lost.Do you know?Huh?'

'Yes Sir,it won't repeat again.And we have to becareful next time.But that lawyer is also very good.If we had caught by the police ,we can give them money but that lawyer didn't take any money .Just when he arrived to this city he won the case of crime that even police can't handle.Because of he won that case he is very popular.He is very intelligent too.'

'Yes,if someone has caught this time,it won't be easy for us.'

'Wait a minute ,Is the lawyer that you are talking is very intelligent?'

'Yes, he is very bright and intelligent.He doesn't corruption and he is polite and he is very cute Sir.'

'Fu*k!Did I ask you is he cute?Telling nonsense'.

'😌 Sorry Sir'  Mark apologise quickly.

'I want to know all of his information till tomorrow.Now go.'

'Yes Sir'

'Aww wait , stop all work.First,I will do the situation cools,after then I will arrange the place to set the drugs.And don't go to the old place get it?'

'Yes Sir'

Perth gesture him to go and take the wed and smoke and while he sitting on chair ,he thinks that

'Who are you to.changellage like me?If you know your dead date is comming, will you able to show your ego Mr.Lawyer?
Hahahahaa..........'
............................................................................

'Dad Dad Dad'

'Saint , what happen son?Why are you in hurry?Come inside.'

Saint hug to his dad while his dad is reading newspaper

'Dad, today I can invertigate the place where the drugs are placed,you know?That gang is very big .Everyone afarid of them.Everytime when they have caught,they give money and come out.Noone can't arrested them and noone can't handle their case too.
The worse is noone can't investigate that gang leader and if the police has caught it were all fake.Behind that drugs are still here.I need to arrested that gang dad.But noone can't find them.How much that gang is big and why it is so hard to arrested.I want to know dad'.

Saint's dad is looking to his son who is talking all about his whole day in work.Saint dad is thinking that where is Perth and what will be he doing now.It is almost 20 years but I can't find anything about Perth and Aum

'Dad Dad'

'Yes,..son '

'What are you thinking dad?I will take shower and we will eat dinner in restuarant.I have found one good restuarant'.

'Aww ok son.Go and take shower.'

'Yes'

Now whenever my dad is free he come and stay with me.So, I get companion to tell about my work.

If I am still talking about these while eating ,I wish him not to go country -side back 😁😁.
___________________________________________