Chapter 19

My eyes drift from the cute couple in front of us, to a beautiful woman, in a dark green dress, looking in her late thirties, early forties. Her hair is a light brown color just like Ryan's, and her eyes have his exact same color. She smiles as she talks to a woman, probably one or two years older than me.

Behind her, is a man in his early forties, a little bit sceptical about the woman, with blue eyes and dark brown hair, and slight grey showing his age. His skin color is just Ryan's color, and with the same body, you can bet.

He has Ryan's face construction, and he seems more and more angry as he looks at the woman his wife, I assume, talks to.

I bet they are Ryan's parents. I bet.

"Yeah, I'll see you around, Simon." Ryan greets as the couple walks away, leaving just me and Ryan.

"Aren't those your parents?" I ask looking up at him. A smile covers his face, looking at them, with the same sparkle from earlier and he nods at my question, "Let's go introduce you to them..." He whispers pulling my waist towards them.

God, I hope they like me.

"Mom, dad..." Ryan greets with a bright smile on his face, while my heart tries to beat out of my chest.

You're not going anywhere, little thing...

"Baby, I thought you wouldn't come!" His mom jumps in a hug, which he accepts without hesitation, "I wanted to..." He whispers, thinking I can't hear him.

You're in trouble, baby. In trouble.

"How's the business going, son?" His father next shakes his hand, "Great, actually."

"Anyways, I-" Ryan cuts her off shortly, "I want to introduce you to someone." He pulls my waist, taking me by surprise. I hate it, but I like it. It shows his possessiveness, "My girlfriend."

Looking at his mother first, I see a shocked, and slightly disgusted look, seeing her look me up and down. Her husband, on the other hand, looks at me curiously, intrigued I might say.

"What's this?" She snarls out disgusted, pointing at me.

I called for it.

"Princesa, these are my parents. My dad, Brian King, and my mother, Alexandra King." I smile ignoring her repulsiveness, "Pleasure to meet you."

His father looks at me, then at Ryan, before he walks in front of me, and pulls me in a hug, "Finally..."

I remain slightly shocked, but hug him back, not missing this opportunity.
"It's good to meet you...?" He backs away, as I chuckle, "Payne. Payne Willis at the duty, sir."

"Humourous." He looks at Ryan, "I like her, son."

"Alex, she's better than your choice." He turns at his wife, as she glares daggers at him, "What did you bring at my party, Ryan?!?" She yells at Ryan, shocking me.

"She's not a what mom. And don't talk to her like that." She glares pushing her husband on the side, "Don't you dare talk back to me. Now take your cheap whore out of here, and let me show you a real girl." She wrinkles her nose disgusted at me.

I've been offended at my life, but this beats it. Wanna know why? Because it comes from my boyfriend's mother. And you always expect his mother to be his best friend.

I also just remembered why I hate human beings, and kill for fun.

But I'll shut up, cause this ain't my bloody business....kinda...

"Mom-"

"I said now, Ryan." Ryan glares at her, as I put my hand in his, feeling him calm down.