three.

How she only 21 and she a savage
My bitch so bad she make my other bitch look average
| DaBaby - 21

How she only 21 and she a savageMy bitch so bad she make my other bitch look average| DaBaby - 21

Remi took a sip of her iced coffee as she sat down at an empty table outside, the cool breeze whipping against her skin

Remi took a sip of her iced coffee as she sat down at an empty table outside, the cool breeze whipping against her skin. She had just left her last class of the day and decided that she'd stay around campus for a little bit and catch up on a few assignments. It was a nice day outside and the campus was already flooded with students who were trying to soak up as much sun and warmth as they could before the cold winter finally came.

It was closing in on a month since school had begun and things were starting to pick up a bit. From homework to papers, and a mass amount of reading assignments, Remi found herself already ready to throw in the towel. If it was one thing she hated, it was having professors who thought their class was the only class in the world and continuously assigned unnecessary amounts of work.

Remi looked over at her laptop, seeing a notification pop up on the screen from Omari's class. Slowly, but surely, Omari's class had become one of her favorites. It may have been because Omari kept discussions lively and not boring like her other professors or because he didn't assign that much work for the students to go crazy and rip their hair out over. Omari was also a nice piece of eye candy too, so that may have helped for Remi when she sat in his class.

'Grades for the first paper are up. I'll be in my office until three if anyone has concerns. Enjoy your Friday.-Omari'

Remi logged into her portal, clicking through a few things to get to her grade. She was sure she did good because it was a simple three page paper that had to be turned in about music and the brain. Omari had explained that he wanted the class to see if music really played a role in how people operated on a day to day basis, using research to back up everyone's thesis.

"What the fuck?" she squinted her eyes at her grade, feeling her heart immediately drop.

'68/100'  was the score that was written next to the assignment name—a D minus. It was the lowest grade she ever got since her time in college began and she felt the urge to cry.