twenty four.

And some bitch named Wonder Woman told me not to wonder
The crumbs, you only see 'em when the cookie crumble
Real shit, look at my candle, still lit
Had to swallow my pride, though, swear it tastes like spearmint
| Lil Wayne - Let It All Work Out

And some bitch named Wonder Woman told me not to wonderThe crumbs, you only see 'em when the cookie crumbleReal shit, look at my candle, still litHad to swallow my pride, though, swear it tastes like spearmint| Lil Wayne - Let It All Work Out

"It's all about creating an experience," Jeremiah told Royce, adjusting the bottles of champagne from behind the counter, "You create an experience for the people, and not only do they keep coming back but they tell everybody about you

"It's all about creating an experience," Jeremiah told Royce, adjusting the bottles of champagne from behind the counter, "You create an experience for the people, and not only do they keep coming back but they tell everybody about you. It's like a big cycle."

Royce rested her head in her hands, rubbing at her temples with an exasperated sigh. In a few weeks, the grand opening of her boutique would be happening and it seemed as if she couldn't get a grasp on anything.

What should have been the most exciting time of her life seemed to be the most stressful. She was realizing it wasn't just making sure clothes were placed neatly on a rack and the floor was swept and kept up to par. It was more like having to meticulously arrange the rack of earrings so that the most expensive, extravagant pair were in direct view and compelled the shopper to grab them. You had to know how to up-sell things and let shoppers know there was no way they would be able to find another pair of shoes that matched that dress perfectly anywhere else. You had to be smart, savvy, and lovable—all things Royce knew how to be, but it was starting to overwhelm her some.

While this was her dream, Royce was understanding why so many women stayed inside of the clubs instead of building something for themselves. That money was easy—all you had to do was be a sweet-talker and look cute while doing it. Now, Royce was a business owner and had to be responsible for everything. Her store, her product, and her employees. It wasn't just a figment of her imagination anymore, it was a reality now.

Royce knew she was more than capable of fulfilling her dream though, especially with Jeremiah helping her through it. He had never left her side once throughout the whole process because he believed just as much as she did, that she was more than capable of seeing this thing through.

"It's why I have the vending machine in the sneaker store," Jeremiah continued to ramble as he lined the bottles up perfectly, "Play for twenty bucks and get the chance to win a pair of expensive ass sneakers. It keeps all the teenagers comin' back with they friends, hoping they'll win a pair of those damn Yeezys."