eight.

I wanna taste your sweat,
Force my fingers in your mouth
Fuck you like I hate you baby,
I wanna slut you out
| Miguel - The Valley

I wanna taste your sweat,Force my fingers in your mouthFuck you like I hate you baby, I wanna slut you out| Miguel - The Valley

Remi adjusted the hoodie she was wearing as she tossed her ponytail behind her shoulder, a yawn leaving her mouth

Remi adjusted the hoodie she was wearing as she tossed her ponytail behind her shoulder, a yawn leaving her mouth. Her hand hit against Adrian's apartment door, and she patiently rocked back and forth on her toes, waiting for him to answer. She could hear him unlock the multiple locks before he pulled back the door, revealing his pearly whites. He was dressed in casual attire, a pair of jeans and blue Polo tee, paired with white and gray Air Maxes. It was similar to Remi's casual attire of black jeans with a red hoodie and white Converse.

"Hey Rem," he cheesed, stepping to the side to let her in.

Instantly, the smell of the shrimp tacos that Remi had requested he make filled her nostrils, "Hey. Are the tacos done?"

"Wow," Adrian shook his head with a laugh, "Can I get a how are you first? Maybe ask about my day?"

"Boy, we agreed to food and helping you look for a spot. Not a conversation about your day like we're married," Remi playfully smacked her teeth as she plopped down on his couch with a sigh, "Speaking of, why do you even want to leave here? It's nice."

Adrian returned from the kitchen with two plates, handing one to Remi, "It is, but I want a home. I don't want to do the whole apartment thing when I come back up here."

"When? So you're coming back up here for sure?" Remi called out to him as he went back to the kitchen and she sat up to indulge in the food he made.

"Yeah," Adrian came back and set their drinks on the table with a shrug, "I talked to my mom about it, also talked to a few of my colleagues. Coming home just seems like a good fit for me right now."

Remi look towards the blue and white marbled drink Adrian had sat in front of her and her mouth instantly watered. Adrian was notorious for the drinks he had made, which also played a role in how well liked Royce was at the bar. His infamous drink was what he coined 'The Adrian Special'a blend of Piña Colada mix, blue curaçao, and some spiced rum. It was sweet, but packed a bit of a strong punch and would get you drunk quickly if you had too many.