thirty three.

If there's a question of my heart, you've got it
It don't belong to anyone but you
If there's a question of my love, you've got it
Baby don't worry, I've got plans for you
Baby, I've been making plans, oh love
Baby, I've been making plans for you
| Wale - The Matrimony

If there's a question of my heart, you've got itIt don't belong to anyone but youIf there's a question of my love, you've got itBaby don't worry, I've got plans for youBaby, I've been making plans, oh loveBaby, I've been making plans for you| Wale...

"You know, it's never too late," Royce helped Remi adjust the veil on her head, making sure it fell down her back perfectly, "I can go grab my car from out front, pull it around here, and we can just drive off to wherever you please

"You know, it's never too late," Royce helped Remi adjust the veil on her head, making sure it fell down her back perfectly, "I can go grab my car from out front, pull it around here, and we can just drive off to wherever you please."

Remi chuckled, shaking her head before staring at herself in the mirror, "I don't think that necessary. I'm ready."

"Good," Royce smiled brightly, "Because not only would Jeremiah kill me, but I'd have to kill you. You look so beautiful, Rem."

"You think so?" Remi questioned, tightening her grip around the bouquet arrangement made up of blush pink and white flowers. You would think she had applied stickum to her hands with how tight she was holding on to them, "Do you think Omari will like it?"

Remi's wedding dress was a slight mermaid fit, more comparable to a soft fit and flare with a deep v-cut don the middle—hugging her curves in all the right places and showing just an appropriate amount of cleavage.  There was some beaded lace embroidery on the dress, complimented with an illusion lace train made out of tulle. The thin spaghetti straps that held the white dress up were plain, not allowing for too much to be going on. It was simple for the most part, but the second Remi tried it on, she was in love with it.