Chapter 1

*Brielles POV*

"Brielle,Ash is here to pick you up for school! You better not be late!" My mom yelled at me from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a second." I yelled back to her, I heard footsteps running to my room. My door swung open and all I heard was "WERE SENIORS BITCH."

But of course this was always how Ashtin acted. She was crazy and also very beautiful. Every guy would stare at her and hit on her. But me, no guy ever looked at me, I was like her sidekick. She wanted a guy to notice her, it was my job to help her get the attention she wanted. She got anything she wanted.

But I was the opposite, never really got anything I wanted, I was quiet and no guy has ever really paid that much attention to me.

She sat her pretty little self on my bed and looked at me. "You ready for this year Brei?" She asked while twirling her hair. Another thing she does to get guys attention.

"I mean yeah I guess I am." I said looking at myself in the mirror. I wore skinny jeans and a regular t-shirt. While Ash wore ripped skinny jeans and a tank top, where it was just enough over her boobs so only guys taller than her could see them. Of course she did all of this on purpose.

"Girl this is the year I help you get a man. Or atleast kiss one." She said rolling her eyes at the fact I haven't had my first kiss yet.

"Ash I don't need a guy, plus where would I find the time to have a boyfriend if I'm always helping you get one." I snapped back, I was irratared at her for always saying this. She knows I could never have a boyfriend when I'm helping with all the guys want her.

"Okay danm, sorry brei didn't mean to hit a nerve." She said starting to walk downstairs. I hurried and put on my Nike shoes and ran towards her.

"It's fine Ash, I'm just not pretty like you. No guy would ever want me." I said kinda sad thinking about my life being like this.

She stopped me and took my shoulders in her hands. "Don't ever say that your not pretty. You are so beautiful and smart any guy would be lucky to have you." She let go of my shoulders and walked to the front door. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah I'm coming. Bye mom have a good day at work!" I yelled running out the front door. As I got in the car Ash said "I'm so ready for English. Mrs Butler is gone. I hope we have a hot guy as a teacher." She said as she stuck her tongue out and moved her shoulders. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

When we got to school she parked her car and we both looked at our schedules. "So I have math, gym and English with you. That's good two classes is better then none. Right?" I looked at her and she rolled her eyes "I guess so."

It was already the first day and all the guys walking past the car were looking at her. My senior year was already starting off bad. The bell rang and we started heading to first. English.

We got to the room and me and ash found a seat in the middle of the room waiting for the teacher. David O'Neal walked in and whistles at Ash. She looked at him and blowed him a kiss."

"Meet me after school baby." She said to him twisting her hair and batting her eyes. Barf.

"Ok class listen up! My name is Mr Brian and I am the new English teacher this year." He said as all the girls in the class were drooling over him.

Ash turned to me and said "never mind about O'Neal, I want him." She stares at him leaning on her desk letting her chest be exposed to him. Jeez can this year get anymore better.

————————
I just had the idea of making this. I wanna know how y'all feel about it. It probably isn't that good but just let me know.

Thank you:)