Chapter 3

*Mr. Brians POV*

Miss Fine sat back in her seat. I could tell she was pissed but I didn't care. I didn't think she was cute nor hot. Her putting herself out there like that for any guy to see was disgusting.

Miss May on the other hand. Intrigued me. She was quiet, shy and very pretty. But she hung out with Ashtyn which was kinda confusing.

I finished making the quiz when the bell rang I stood up behind my desk. "Study your words tonight." Half the kids were out of the room. "Miss May, can I have a word with you?"

She looked nervous "yes sir." She walked over to my desk and stood infront of it.

"What's wrong Mr. Brian?" She said looking at her hands and biting her lip. That's hot.

"Nothings wrong" I went around my desk and sat on it. "But I would like it if you let Miss Fine answer the questions for herself. I know your her friend and all but if she wants to impress me she can do it on her own. Got it?" She turned red within two seconds and nodded yes.

"Y-yes sir?" She stumbled out the words and bit her lip.

"You're not in trouble. You don't have to be scared or nervous?" I looked at her. She was beautiful. She has freckles and sky blue eyes. Her hair was long all the way to her butt and it was straight. She was tall but not as tall as me.

"Have a good day and study for the quiz tomorrow." I said walking around my desk and sat back down. She hurried out of my class and went to her second period. I make her nervous and I love it.

*Brielles POV*
I got into Ashtyns car and she looked at me.

"What the fuck was that? I tried my hardest to get his attention, knowing the answers, wearing a low cut shirt. Batting my eyes and twirling my hair." She was upset I knew without her even speaking.

"And What was that? He wanted to have a word? What did he say? What did he say to you Brielle?" She never said my full name. She has always called me Brie. She was pissed of at me.

"He told me that you needed to study for yourself. I didn't need to tell you the answers. He said if you wanted to impress him you'd study on your own and get a good grade by yourself." I whispered hardly even talking at all. She looked at me shocked eyes wide and mouth wide open.

"Wow okay. Well maybe he doesn't want someone hot and sexy like me. Maybe he wants a someone who is a nerd and not that pretty." She said rolling her eyes with an attitude. That hurt. She knows I hate being called nerd. I mean yeah I make good grades. But I wasn't a nerd.

"Wow Ash. Just wow." I got out of the car and walked home. She didn't even try to stop me and apologize.

The next day I walked to school. I knew Ashtyn wasn't gonna pick me up. I didn't expect her to, she was pissed and I was too.

I walked to first period by myself and I sat in the front row. Ash walked in right before the bell rang and sat in the back. I rolled my eyes at her childlike ness.

"Okay lets start the quiz." He passed out the quiz and everyone started. I glanced back at Ash and she looked stressed. Probably didn't take Mr. Brian's advice and study. Who am I kidding of course she didn't she was probably with some guy last night.

The bell rang for second period and I was getting my things ready.

"Miss May can you stay one moment please. I need a word." Me. Brian said to me, I nodded and finished packing. After everyone got out of the class he came around his desk and sat on it.

"So is everything okay?" He said and I looked at him confused. He saw my expression and said "is everything okay with you and Miss Fine?" He quickly said.

"Um not really." I said quietly before starting again. "Mr. Brian I told her what you said and she didn't like it." I looked down at my hands biting my lip.

"What do you mean she didn't like it?" He said confused.

"She got upset and told me that maybe you didn't want someone hot and sexy. That maybe you wanted someone who was a nerd and who wasn't pretty." I coughed and cleared my throat "like me........" I whispered hoping he didn't hear. But he did.

"Two things. One why would she be upset about that. And two I think your a pretty cute nerd." I looked up at him with wide eyes I could feel my face get hot.

I was very confused he didn't like her? Everyone thinks Ash is hot and sexy.

"B-but everyone thinks Ash is hot."

"Eh she's really not my type." He smirked. "My type is the cute nerd." He licked his lips and went and sat down at his desk. I looked at him shocked. I was even more confused now.

I started walking out of the class and he said "good job on the quiz." I turned my head to say thanks and when I turned he winked at me.

———————
I got a little excited and wrote two chapters in one day. I hope it's good.