Chapter 6

Brielle's POV

Ash was at the door. Why was she at the door?

"Ash what are you doing here?" I yelled through the door.

"Mr. Brian said he was helping you study today. So where is he? What are y'all doing?"

I rolled my eyes at her. She's crazy. I unlocked the door and opened it. As soon as the door hit the wall I was pushed to the ground.

"WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS MY MAN?" Ash was yelling at me.

"I d-don't know he isn't h-here."

"YES HE IS HE SAID HE WAS HELPING YOU STUDY."

I started to get up and dust off but as soon as my foot hit the ground she pushed me. I felt something hard hit my head and I blacked out.

Ash's POV

I was pissed so I came to confront her and see what they were really up to. I pushed her and her head hit the table and she passed out. I didn't know what to do. If I called the ambulance they would know I did it. But if I left her they would think the house got robbed. And when she woke up she'd tell them.

I paced back and forth for a good ten minutes before I heard someone walk up. I looked. It was mr. Brian. He looked at her then looked at me. He was pissed.

"I swear I didn't do it. I came to see her and she fell and hit her head and blacked out. I promise." I yelled at him. I was so scared.

"Shutup Ash. I know what you did. You were jealous that I was coming over here and not with you. Just stop lying." He ran over to her body and picked her up and started walking to his car.

"Where are you going?"

"To the hospital to make sure she'll be ok. You could've killed her." He put her in the passenger seat and buckled her up.

"Maybe if you weren't so insecure and always pushing her down. This wouldn't have happened. But it did. And it's your fault." He got in his car and drove off.

I walked back in the house and up to her room. What did I do? Why did I do that?

I was just so angry.

When I got in her room I noticed she had all our pictures up still. From elementary school to now. I can't believe after everything I've put her through in the last couple of weeks she'd still keep them up. I sat on her bed and started crying.

I missed her. I hope she's ok.

———————————
Sorry it's been awhile since I updated. I've been going through a lot but I'm good. It still might be awhile for me to update and might not be long and I'm sorry. But here's an update. Love y'all.