Chapter 1.

Y/N POV.

It's 2037.... The world is enslaved by a damn demon, people all over the world dont even have a soul because he ate them all along with the ten commandments. He killed the seven deadly sins, so they wouldn't save us.

-"Quick Matoxy,  please!" I yelled at my best friend (my oc owo) so she moves faster , or we'd get caught.
-" I'm coming!" She howled back at me and began to run. We ran together at my secret base. Where I had an untested time machine.

I ran towards it and began to put the date of their times...
-"Y/N! WAIT WHAT THE HELL!? ITS UNTESTED!" Matoxy yelled at me,
-" well, its tested now..." I said, filled with confidence, as I grabbed my bag with clothes and supplies, As I ran inside the time machine, and disappeared.

Third person POV

As soon as Y/N left, The ten commandments went in, and saw Matoxy destroying the time machine, so they wouldn't be able to go after you.  Of course Y/N had a spare one in her bag...

Unfortunately for Matoxy... she was imprisoned for treason... and your base was blown away.

-_0-_0-_0-_0-_[insert time line]

Y/N POV.

I woke up, it was the middle of the night,  that's what seemed like it. I was in a dark forest, with no one around , it was foggy...I still had my scientist clothes on  , so I needed to blend in.. Since no one was around me, And I was alone, I decided to go change into something, old fashion,  behind a tree.
I had a F/C vest on and a white shirt underneath, along with some brown trousers and F/C boots (of course medieval or stuff).
I put everything in my bag, and then went off, until I've heard something.  Footsteps behind me, I was walking quicker as fear increased.

Suddenly, I was stopped  , grabbed by my shoulder and turned around. To see a female, with silver hair and blue eyes. She looked at me in fear, As a tiny pig and A blond child come with her. "Who the hell are y-- wait...I know you blond guy...aren't you Meliodas, Sin of Wrath" I calmly said said, Meliodas seemed shocked and said "That's right, Its me! How did you know?"

I  looked around "Well! You are very known!" I smiled and said politely

'I guess that this is..something to start with...'  I thought to myself