Chapter 12.

Zeldris's POV

I was pacing back and forth, waiting for Y/N to return, I sighed and stressed over the thoughts flooding through my mind, who should I pick.......damn it- I'm a horrible man, more horrible than I was  before.

A female with h/l h/c and s/c arrived in, she smiled softly and said "Zeldris! I'm back!" She smiled widely and jumped on me hugging me tightly , felt slightly relieved by the warmness from her, I smiled and hugged her back with the same strenght. She pecked my cheek and said "I got food," she said and stood up, "and I'm going to be making pie " standing up,  she walked to the kitchen as I instinctively followed her.

I hear my name being called out, by an unknown source, I look around and sighs slightly disappointed in not finding the voice owner. Y/N didn't seem to hear these, but she looked at me with worry on her face "Zeldris, are you okay?" She asked me as she looked back at chopping the apples for the pie, "I'm fine" I said as I was making the dough.

What Estarossa was about to say was still in my mind, what was he going to say, I was so frustrated. I felt a tight knot in my throat and stomach. I was so stressed.

Y/N noticed my behaviour , and stopped,  she looked at me "Zeldris, your face is turning red, you should go and lay in bed" she said as she felt my head, it was burning hot. I , as stubborn as I was said, "No, I'm fine" I said in the usual raspy deep voice and I kept making the dough.

She frowns and looks at me, she crosses her arms and pouts, I watch her as she does that and sigh, I couldn't say no to her. "Fine" I smiled and walked up to my room and took off my armour and clothing, only remaining in my boxers, I felt my [BIG ASS FOREHEAD] forehead and sighed as the temperature was rising higher, Estarossa comes in, no knocking which annoys me. "What do you want?" I asked seriously, he looked at me and felt my forehead , "Y/N said you had a fever, and this isnt any fever at my sight" He said as he looks around. I roll my eyes stubbornly and say "then what is it? 'Love fever' " I said jokingly, but to my surprise he nods. My expression changing as I see him nod, I gulp and sit up.

A/N: Love fever, I made it up lol