Chapter 5.

He follows her and grabs her hand, "HOW DO YOU KNOW HER NAME?!" Zeldris yelled at the H/C haired female, she broke free from his grip, and a spike went through the demon's heart. "No need to--" she was interrupted when she was knocked out by Estarossa.

Slowly...falling into darkness , about to hit land.. the coal haired Male caught her, groaning. "I'll need more answers than just that" he said to himself, then looked at Estarossa. "Put her in the cell, and cancel her magic."

Estarossa nodded and took the short female into his arms and went away , and chained her into a cell. The cell was dull and dusty, barely could breath any fresh air, but When y/n woke up, she gasped and looked around to see no one but metal bars and the brown brick walls surrounding her. She noticed her bag was gone, now that was a big problem, if anyone gets their hands on them... the future will be destroyed completely.

~mean while with Zeldris in the past~

Zeldris was shuffling through the bag of the female,  and checked for anything that could give him answers, all he found at the moment was a pair of black Lacey underwear, which.. wouldnt be found at those times. He examined it for a moment, before realising what it was and dropped it, putting it away, "What kind of underwear does she wear?" He asked himself, before beginning to look once again inside the bag... to find , a disposal camera, and pens and pencils, and a note book.

After a while, Estarossa came into the room where Zeldris was sat, and found Zeldris drawing with the pencils and pens on the notebook, he seemed happy. "What are you doing little bro?" , "I'm drawing." Zeldris replied monotone. The drawing was of y/n , he made it stand out, beautifully..and so.. amazing and detailed. Estarossa seemed almost surprised. "That's good to know".

He snatched the pen out of the black haired male's hands and looked at it , "this.. doesnt seem to be from around... this times..." estarossa began to figure it out himself, the moment he saw her, the clothing, the voice and accent, body and everything else... He knew something wasn't right.