Special

It was a beautiful and special day. Today, Y/N, Zeldris, Meliodas, and Elizabeth are going to the  beach on a small double date!

Y/N and Elizabeth were at the shops of clothing , and swim suits. They were trying to pick the best, and which they thought would be the cutest. "Y-Y/N.. I'm not sure which one Meliodas will like the most" she showed you two swimming suits. One which is Dark blue with white stripes over it, and the other which is white with blue cyan hearts all over. You took the dark blue and white stripes off her. And said "the white one fits you more" you smiled softly at her and then walked to the fitting rooms to test if they fit you. Yeah, you just took ome costume off Elizabeth, oh well, you couldnt bother to even look for one.

You both tested the outfits, and they fit perfectly well.
After that, you two headed for the beach and set you umbrellas down along with the blanket and foods which were in the basket.

10 minutes later, Zeldris and Meliodas arrived, "sorry to keep you waiting" Zeldris said, you smiled and hugged him , "it's okay!" You nuzzled your S/C face into his chest. His fave turned red as he slightly pushed you off. "I'm going to get changed" he smiled and walked to the small changing rooms. He came out with his swim shorts and without a shirt on, and So did Meliodas. Both you and Elizabeth felt like exploding on the spot.

"My, my, Elizabeth! You look great!" Meliodas complimented and held a thumb up to her. Elizabeth nodded, too shy to speak , "mm..hmm..."
Zeldris came to you, and hugged you as he played with your h/l h/c hair and mumbling words to himself.
You stood up and told him "close your eyes and stand up" He stands up and closes his eyes submissively. You put your hands on his closed eyes to make sure he wont peak, slowly and steadily you lead him to the water, and when you got there , "you can open them " as soon as he opened them, you pushed him into the water. "AGH! ITS COLD!" He yelled.

Meliodas and Elizabeth laughed from a distance. Then you noticed that he grabbed your leg, and pulled you in with him, he began to splash you with water, giving you no chance of getting out, after a lil bit, Meliodas and Elizabeth decided to join the fun too.

You all had a great time that day! It was amazing and nothing could have gone wrong. You ate your food, walked around the beach, and spend time with each other.

A/n: Okay, I'm sorry if I take so long to update, school is bothering me and I cannot update daily. I have shit ton of homework to do. Sorry again.