chapter 7

Zeldris ' pov

"I came here to... stop you from enslaving the future world" as the words came out her mouth I got mad, and pulled out my sword. "IS THIS WHY YOU TRIED TO GET ALONG WITH ME?!" I asked furiously as my voice sharpened. She backed away a few steps and began to tear up, "Y...you dont understand! I-I ca-" I stabbed my sword into her arm "shut up." I didnt wanted.. to hurt her...

The blood ran down her arm and then droop on the floor. I could have seen that her E/C eyes widen as she began to cry... I sighed and she began to speak again, the pain was clearly heard. "I...I'm sorry..." she stumbled over her own words, I pulled out my sword and left, flying away.

Reader's pov.

I fell into the ground, and cried, "it hurts..." standing up and looking around, and remembering I have no bag with me, I groaned as I took out my teleportation sphere and teleported to the demon realm. I sighed softly as I landed in the middle of the corridors , I was walking slowly, and trying to not make a sound , I went into the room I was in before and saw my bag, quickly grabbing it, and then teleporting away once again.

I grabbed my bandages and began to wrap them around my wounded arm and sat down. I took out a few matches and set on fire a few branches  I collected.

Zeldris' POV

I... I didnt meant to hurt her, damn it. I'm so stupid, But- she wants to get rid of my plans, so I cant have her around me, it will turn into the impossible if so..

I hope I'll see Y/N again... one day and apologize..