Blade

Name: Blade 
Nickname(s): 
Occupation: Previous Nurse/Therapist before being dropped into the patient wards for snapping
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Aromantic Bisexual 
Relationships: Nobody 

Personality: Rude, irritable, quiet, easily set off, loner, abusive, just very angry 

Like(s): Getting his job done, trying to beat on the patients, patrolling the quiet parts, drinking vodka on the job. 
Dislike(s): Loud noises, the patients, Nightshade after what happened, being forced to do therapy sessions. 

Backstory: 

Blade has always been the angry type. His parents think it was from how often he was with his grandfather. Little did they know, his grandfather was abusive in so many ways including sexually. He was always angry towards Blade so it more or less rubbed off on him. As Blade grew older, he learned not to care. He was already bribed into working for the Asylum from his "friend" Void. They fucked around a few times... Quiet roughly I'd add. But when Blade got the position there, he and Nightshade had quite the nights. It was a long while but Nightshade eventually stopped when she started sleeping with Shadow. Blade grew bitter and it wasn't until one days he snapped and brutally killed one of the patients. Nightshade quickly found out and instantly took his position away and knocked him down to a patient because he was about as batshit crazy as them all. Blade, if possible, grew even more angry and bitter. He was constantly an ass to patient and was always caught beating on Ruin by Moon MANY times. Blade is a hardass that is pretty much screwed because of his bad temper sadly.