Chapter One

My name is Gemma Anne Styles. I was born on December 3rd, 1990 making me currently 23, in Evesham, Worcestershire, in the UK. I currently live in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire where I just graduated from the Sheffild Hallam University in England recieving a First Class Honor Degree in Genetics. My mom is Anne Twist, currently re-married my stepdad Robin Twist. My parents divorced when I was 10 so I haven't seen much of my real dad Des. My only other sibling is yes, the Harry Styles. Because he's off tour for awhile now he'll be going to my Mom's house with some of his band members so we could all spend time together. Well I'm not that interesting but my favorite color is blue, I work at a Science Center where I usually tour people and work as the manager in genetics area. My hair is naturally dak brown but I dyed it blonde last year leaving it now to be blonde with blue and purple. Heh, well growing up as the older sister I always took care of the both of us. My mom worked whenever she could since her and my dad divorced. So when we weren't at our Comprehensive school we were at home waiting for my Mom to be home. He was protective about me; who I dated, where I went, especially after One Direction formed. I wasn't allowed to date or having any love relations with any of the boys, however over the last couple of years they've become more and more like brothers, it's been an amazing experience. I'm currently in no type of relationship whatsoever but since I graduated I guess I am looking to settle down and everything.