Chapter Three

For the past few days it was really nice having the boys all here. Today was only Friday, meaning they will leave in two more weeks since they extended their time.

Waking up, I heard all the guys downstairs playing Harry's Xbox 1. Of course the volume was up when it was still 10 am. Before stepping off my bed I saw Ashton's bed was neatly made, which was shocking to me since I've told him countless times how messy he makes my room. Having the door already shut I brushed my teeth, put on no makeup, left my hair it's natural waves and slipped into my black jeans, white tee, and my sneakers. Slipping my phone into my back pocket I walked down the steps and into the kitchen before all the guys saw me. "Hey you're up finally, how'd you sleep?" Ashton said while biting into his toast. Grabbing cereal out the pantry I nodded before turning over and sitting on the island.

I was shocked to notice Ashton had on a flannel and his hair was neatly caressed.

As he walked over to the sink to dispose of his plate he didn't break our eye contact. Biting his bottom lip, a habit I adored, he let out a soft giggle. Getting closer and slipping between me he put his hand firmly around my waist. Then it started- we kissed and his kiss was full of passion and tenderness. I really didn't know who started the kiss but we both certainly enjoyed it. Feeling his warm hands grip under my t-shirt Liam walked in. "GEEEMMMMMAAA! Zayn said he saw you come-" Of course he couldn't finish, of course he had to walk in, of course I was with Harry's bestfriend, of course all these things had to happen. Ashton quickly turned away as if ashamed of being caught before walking out the back door and slamming it.

Getting off the island with my face surely as red as a tomato I walked over to Liam with his mouth wide open. "Liam please please this was the only time, don't tell Harry he'll hate me! We were just not thinking please Liam." I know it was childish of me but I couldn't stop begging, I even began to cry I was scared why wouldn't I be? "I have to tell him," His voice flat out said it. Then more tears fell. "or I won't, unless you promise it will never happen again, ever Gemma." I guess this was why he was called the father of the group. His voice was stern and I knew he was serious. I didn't know why but my lie came out so easily. "I promise it will never ever happen again." He wrapped me in a hug before he walked out the kitchen going back to the others.

When I went into the living room later that night everyone seemed so happy to see me, even Liam. But Ashton wouldn't even look at me. Before I could ask to talk to him Harry began, "Zayn needs a little air so were taking him to this pub Niall suggested. Ashton is in a mood so he's not going. Is that alright for him to stay?" Looking over at Liam he gave me a genuine smile and nodded. "Sure, go have fun. What time will you be back?" "Uhm, like 1-ish? We're leaving now so it'll be a perfect time." Giving him a hug goodbye they left while Ashton just sat there. Rolling my eyes and heading upstairs I was ambushed by him halfway up. He snuggled my neck before whispering what I've wanted to hear. "I think I like you Gemma Anne." I don't know why he said my half name and didnt finish, or even said my first name but I liked it.

Getting to my door his lips pressed against mine more powerfully then before. Unbuttoning his flannel while he took off my tee we kept going. I wasn't thinking about Harry, Liam, or anyone. I didn't care I was too busy being happy at that moment. Fully undressed now we both got under my comforter, making out more and more he pressed into me. I knew in that moment I couldn't go back at all.