Chapter Fifteen

Ashton kept kissing me, even when I tried to break our close contact. I hurt him, and I still loved him.. I just didn't want to get reattached.

Finally parting, Ashton loosened his grip on my waist and began, "I forgive you Gem. I can't live without you." Feeling my cheeks get warm I was hoping it was dark enough for him not to see my redness. Nodding he continued with a deepening kiss. As I straddled his waist I felt his bulge grow bigger, which only made me tease him more. My dress had completely risen and I went faster. "Shit, I'm gonna come if you don't stop." Easing up, he placed his hand between my thighs and hoevered over my panties. I felt myself get flustered and Ashton was going to enter me.

"Oops, looks like this room is taken." A bubbly voice yelled, once opening the door. Seeing a flash go off I immediately tried to hide behind Ashton. I was half-naked and I did not one anyone, especially the paparazzi knowing about this. If they found out, Harry would.

Once they shut the door Ashton practically threw me off of him. Pacing back and forth his voice starting getting louder. "We seriously messed up... no one could've found out!" Fixing my dress I got up and tried to call Ashton down. Opening my mouth to talk, Ashton just grabbed my arm aggressively and yanked me through the crowd to exit the party. Slamming his car door he started the engine and started a route he only knew.

--

The next morning I felt like hell. As soon as we reached Ashton's hotel suite last night he literally threw a change of clothes at me and told me to sleep. Despite his anger, I woke up with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head laying on my stomach. Looking at the clock I realized it was only 9 in the morning.

Disrupting me from my thoughts Ashton's phone went off. Lazily getting off of me, he answered and was arguing back and forth with the person. Slamming his phone on the nightstand he started getting dressed and telling me to do the same. "What's going on?" trying to get a presentable look, I asked Ash what was going on. I had on his sweats and hoodie, and my hair was put into a braid since the curls were messed up. To cover up my makeup being gross and my bags, I put on a pair of his sunglasses. "Here wear these, their someone's that was left here."

Sliding into the pair of random flip flips, I felt slightly uncomfortable.

Hours later we were sitting in the office of management for the boys. I was in front of a man named John, and another man named Michael. Trying not to fall asleep, I heard Ashton raise his voice. Management had decided since they couldn't kick Ashton out of the band since he attracted bad publicity, they gave other options. It was either Ashton and I never saw each other again, or we "faked" a relationship to how he wasn't a player, and he was actually a teenager in love.

"I cannot fake a relationship with her. She destroyed me. Please have other alternatives!" As his voice grew even more louder then before he pulled his hair. Ouch, I guess he forgot I was right here.

Instead of hearing another argument, I decided for everyone.