Chapter Twelve

Recalling my memories with my ex, tears almost overcame me. When I first met him, he had a girlfriend.. but before I knew he was in a relationship yes him and I hooked up. After that, we couldn't leave each other alone. Even after taking advantage of me for the most part, and only saying our kisses and relationship didn't mean anything... it was as if I wanted him more. The only thing that hurt Ashton was I went against what Harry said. Since technically he was Harry's best friend and after he jeopardized my family's future, I still loved him. Not currently, but before we officially stopped talking.

Looking over at Ashton, he had now put his clothes back on and put his suitcase on my bed. Following, he quickly out all his belongings in his one suitcase, fixed his hair, and was heading towards the door. "Ashton please just let me explain. I'm so sorry, you don't even know how sorry I am!" Still ignoring my please I continued anyway. "You just told me you loved me. What was that supposed to mean?" As soon as we reached the front sorry he threw his suitcase down and grabbed my wrist aggressively.

"Listen Gemma, in all honesty I wouldn't have fucked around with you if knew any of this. You hurt Harry enough already and now you brought me into your sick twisted love triangle. I've had bad endings with girls I fell hard for so I really can't deal with your shit right now." Trying to talk, I realized only tears were coming out of me instead of my own voice. "I love you, I do.. just maybe we should focus on other things right now." With that he pulled away and shut the door.

As the night went on I kept thinking he would come back. First I showered again after throwing up whatever I are. Losing my appetite, I gave up on trying to eat so I just sat in the living room biting away at my nails. It now hit 10:30 and I called Ashton for the hundredth time by now. Slowly, 11:45 rolled around and I still was hearing no response from Ashton. 1 am. I tried to sleep but nothing came out of it. I felt disgusted with myself and realized I had no one. Finally, it hit 4 in the morning and I realized I should just give up. For me I knew I hit rock bottom. Searching for my Mom's sleeping pills I attempted to take 6 but then threw up immediately knowing I'm too weak to end things with myself now. However, somehow I fell asleep because the next morning I was faced with Harry kneeling infront of me.

"Did you really get shit-faced Gem?" With a huge sarcastic grin on his face, he rubbed my head and tried to lift me up. Reaching my bedroom he finally explained why he came home early.

"So.. Ash called me."